Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2003

Old    wakeboard4568            08-18-2003, 2:53 PM Reply   
HEY EVERYBODY
Today was the dreaded 1st day of school. It was good...or ya know typical. So all the new freshman were wondering around looking lost lol.

well, i was goin out to my bus( yes ill admit that im a junior and still ride it,lol) and I j/ happened to see a freshman boy w/ a blue TIGE shirt on!!
THIS was a big deal cause I am the onyl wakeboarder at school, so i run across the parkin lot at top speed, dodging cars, and i come up up to him and was like.. "HEY I Notcied your shirt...do u wakeboard?" and he was like, "yes i do." and i was like..OMG MAN! ME TOO! Theres no one here cept tme and you that do it!" and then i almost got run over so i said that Id talk to him tomorrow. I shoulda gotten his name though. IM REALLY EXCITED THO! OK...j/ had to tell yall that. Im finalyl not the only one at school that boards.

ELISABETH
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-18-2003, 3:00 PM Reply   
i would be happy to be a freshman and have a junior approach me on the first day...
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-18-2003, 3:02 PM Reply   
Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Also, Its okay to ride the bus, even the short bus like I did.
Old     (rock_n_boardin)      Join Date: May 2003       08-18-2003, 3:32 PM Reply   
"i would be happy to be a freshman and have a junior approach me on the first day..."

Yeah especially one from the opposite sex LOL that guy is a stud. I keep telling you all Tige's are cool!!! LOLOLOL
Old    cryft            08-18-2003, 5:10 PM Reply   
Grats on having more than one wakeboarder, maybe wakeboarding is growing and people will stop giving me a blank stare when I say the word wakeboard.

You probably made the freshman just as excited by talking to him, though for different reasons... Now if he gets a car you're in business.
Old    wakeboard4568            08-18-2003, 5:51 PM Reply   
LOL! FORGET him maybe getting a car! I hope he has a TIGE instead! Ya...well i hope i getting a riding buddy outta all this.lol.

elisabeth