Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through September 24, 2004

Old     (ryankid)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-05-2004, 7:51 AM Reply   
Im going to sell some new tower lights and I thought i would get some opinions before i did.

Im going to offer 4+3 and 3+2(front+back) 55 watt lights on a painted stanless steal rail. Everything will be wired up and ready to go, and holes predrilled for clamps. Im not going to sell with clamps since theres so many choices already out there(that way ppl can decide for themselves)

Pricing is going to be around $200 shipped for the 3+2 and $250 4+3. HOpe to have some pics soon, and the first person that buys will get a great discount.

Just let me know what anyone thinks. Any comments, good or bad are welcome.

thanks
Old     (suckbuthavefun)      Join Date: May 2003       08-05-2004, 7:57 AM Reply   
Show us some pics
Old     (evil_e)      Join Date: May 2004       08-05-2004, 8:04 AM Reply   
You sure you don't want to at least offer clamps as an option? Sounds good though, those are pretty good prices.
Old     (ryankid)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-05-2004, 8:21 AM Reply   
Ya, i might try to offer some clamps(it is a good idea) But ive seen alot of the clamps out there and i dont like them, but someone else might, so i figured it might be easier that way. But i am trying to get some plan Stainless clamps that i could offer for like $40.

I will hopefully get some pics next week, im trying to decide on light type(have two styles i like) tonight.

Thanks for posting guys, im trying to get some feedback, and i know that when pics come, it will be easier to say. Im just tired of seeing crappy lights for 4 5 or even $800 dollars. Mine wont be super crazy fancy but good looking and work the same.

thanks again
Old     (evil_e)      Join Date: May 2004       08-05-2004, 8:27 AM Reply   
If you're looking for nice clamps at a reasonable price (way cheaper than $40, particularly if you bought some in bulk) you should talk to Precision Metal Works, you can find their contact info on their website http://www.precisionmetalworksinc.com. They have pretty much the same clamps that are offered on www.80feetout.com.
Old    swpmwinc            08-05-2004, 8:36 AM Reply   
David that is not there web site please stop giving it out.
Thanks Sean