Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 28, 2004

Old    norcalz71            07-13-2004, 6:42 PM Reply   
me and a few friends are looking to build a small, portable floating slider. we know where to get just about everything except the floats, any ideas on businesses or sources to get something to float it with locally in the east bay area?

thanks
Old    walt            07-13-2004, 7:02 PM Reply   
Try Western Dock in Petaluma......707-765-4646
They might have what Your looking for. Or how about a couple plastic 30 gal drums ?
Old    walt            07-13-2004, 7:04 PM Reply   
I've herd of people using small boats to mount sliders on too.
Old    norcalz71            07-13-2004, 8:44 PM Reply   
ive been looking around for plastic drums, those are ideal i think. basically like a 55 gallon oil drum, but plastic and clean. if anyone knows were i could find some, that would be awesome
Old     (levi)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-13-2004, 9:31 PM Reply   
find a business that uses chemicals for processes. I know we use to get 30 or 20 gal. jugs from a Dairy processing place (made ice cream and all the range of products). The chemicals they used were no biggie and we used the jugs for water for the RV. Some of these places are dieing to get ride of the containers....
Old     (kaben)      Join Date: Apr 2001 Location: Sacramento, CA       07-14-2004, 9:35 AM Reply   
A Car Wash in Redwood City Was giving the Blue 50 Gallon Drums Away.
Old    norcalz71            07-14-2004, 10:59 AM Reply   
Cabin you wouldnt happen to know what car wash it was would you? I think i will go cruise our industrial park today and hopefully something will turn up