Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (clotus)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-23-2009, 4:40 PM Reply   
Ok guys demo'ing a brand new 08 Sanger V215 the factory 500lbs bag up front and 250 in each corner. Assuming we like the boat we are going to buy it and we want to get into wakesurfing. How is everyone weighing this boat and which side is best. We ride regular but since we have never ridden I bet which ever side we ride we will learn. I have a 440, 150, and 85 bag that I can use, but willing to buy other bags as needed. So basically how much weight and where u putting it. Thanks. Pics also rock too.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-23-2009, 5:49 PM Reply   
Clotus, I answered your question in the boating section too. 1200 rear, 500 midship is great with 4+ people if I'm short on observers I'll toss another 400 on the seat. The beauty of Sangers is that either side is equally as good.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-23-2009, 5:55 PM Reply   
The results:

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (dennish)      Join Date: May 2005       06-23-2009, 6:06 PM Reply   
Good results but you will need lead or such. I run factory ballast on side and in front, 600# lead and water on top. I only fully load my boat when there are not many on the water. Here is a picture with maybe 200 # water on top of lead. 6 people in boat.

Upload
Upload