Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through September 06, 2005

Old    amixman            07-21-2005, 6:16 AM Reply   
i need one any got any good ideas
Old     (superair)      Join Date: May 2000       07-26-2005, 7:11 PM Reply   
yeah I did it on my 00, it worked great. Not hard at all, just weld another bracket to the bottom of the origional.

Shawn
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-26-2005, 8:18 PM Reply   
Shawn, Ahhhhhh! your name came up when we were talking to Teddy about this. Im glad you chimed in. Where did you get or what did you use for the 2nd bracket. A stock alternator has a U-shaped bottom bracket and a adjustable arm for the 2nd braket. Can you post or send some pitctures of your set up.

Thanks G

BTW: please excuse Teddys Cave man typing, I think he was drunk when he posted. LOL
Old     (superair)      Join Date: May 2000       07-27-2005, 5:25 AM Reply   
Yeah I just made another "u" shaped bracket and welded it on the under side of the factory one. I did not use any type of 2nd bracket, I just let it lay against the 2nd bracket, you do not need 2 adjustment brackets. the belt has to be quite a bit longer then the stock one. I just took some twine and went around all the pullys to make a loop and then went to autozone and had them match it up to another one. I have some pictures if you would like them

Later
Shawn
Old     (superair)      Join Date: May 2000       07-27-2005, 5:36 AM Reply   
Grant you have e-mail