Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 12, 2008

Old     (xbones)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-28-2008, 12:27 PM Reply   
I had the pleasure of getting to OWC pretty early Saturday morning before the park cranked up and while I was sitting on the bench Nick came out and hit the park for a private session with a photographer. I had ridden the park friday and seen him ride a little but Sat morning with nobody else on the water he definitely turned it up a notch... It's just completely unfair how sick that kid is on the cable.

I have heard about his Crow-7 but can't seem to find a vid...anyone got a link?
Old     (captain_vilfo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-28-2008, 1:53 PM Reply   
yeah my dad and I were down in orlando and decided to go watch some of the riders at owc since it was our off day and we were in an incredible amount of pain from riding the day before. We showed up just assuming to see good riders (since all of them are a lot better compared to us) and we end up watching Nick Davies ride for about an hour... straight with out falling. It was one of the most incredible thing I have ever witnessed. He was throwing 900's left and right and crow 5's off the flat water. At the time we had no idea who he really was until someone told us that he was Nick Davies and was probably the worlds best at what he does. But definitely one of the more memorable experiences in watching someone wakeboard.
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       04-28-2008, 1:54 PM Reply   
his crow 7 is the craziest thing i have ever seen
Old     (reckless)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-28-2008, 6:41 PM Reply   
yea the crow 7 was shown in the impact video too
Old     (jman)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-29-2008, 4:58 PM Reply   
can't wait to see the winnipeg premier of Impact this weekend. i've seen some videos of nick davies. im super pumped for it
Old     (horchem1)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-30-2008, 9:19 AM Reply   
I was at the Impact video premier on Saturday and the last section is Nick. He had a part down here at Ski Rixen where he hit a ramp did a Ole' 360 into a 540 (which is a 9 total) but I've never seen the two put together like that. I would have thought I was seeing things if a guy in the crowd hadn't yelled "WHAT" at the same time!!! ha ha...It was sic!!
Old     (j_money)      Join Date: May 2006       04-30-2008, 9:27 AM Reply   
I dont even like watching nick davies because he is just way to good and once I start watching I just get super jealous......