Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-14-2014, 11:12 AM Reply   
^^Well not really^^^ But some of you may remember that's a old LL cool Jay lyric. Anyways I came across a interesting story last week. It seems 2 lady shoppers at the "Nordstrom Rack" here in Colma Ca, got into a verbal argument in the store that ended in a parking lot beat down.

Here is a Link to the story.
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...nched-assault/

What I found interesting about this story is the comment's section in most of the videos or news related to this story. I found it some what disturbing that most people were saying things like "She got what she deserved" & "Karma's a Bit.H" & "that will teach here to shut her mouth"

I don't know if its a Parents Vs People with out kid's hot button topic, Or a Social, or Class disagreement

But from where I sit it's a complete Overreaction of violence on the woman with the screaming child's part. Sure the other woman should have just kept her mouth shut but I don't think in any way she deserved to loose a few teeth over what she said.