Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (Walt)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-02-2005, 4:01 PM Reply   
Can anyone recommend a good slide show program ?
Old     (tdeneka)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-03-2005, 11:09 AM Reply   
PMView - this is nice as you can select all the images that you want to show, and it just pulls up the image from the drive, it is not actually a part of the file itself. Obviously this will not work if you move files around, but it works really well for me. You can also have multiple copies of it open at the same time. I run 2 screens at home and was running the same slideshow on random on both screens. I was showing ~400 pictures on the two screens. It will open virtually all image files; I am not sure about text, etc. though.

There was a free trial when I originally got this (~4 years ago). I can't remember how much it costs.

There is probably better and/or cheaper out there, but this works for me!!!

(Message edited by tdeneka on January 03, 2005)
Old     (flackpack)      Join Date: Feb 2004       01-03-2005, 11:18 AM Reply   
Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 has a good slideshow program. The import section is easy to assemble your photos and/or video, edit timing,insert graphics and add music, then output to several formats. I did a few for my sales team's meetings. It took less than an hour, and the CD burns were very quick for a 20 minute show.

I have seen prices on this at $39 - $49 at many stores. CompUSA had an ad last week that was $49 and include how to for Dummies book, and a USB drive to move information like a portable hard drive.
Old     (Walt)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-03-2005, 2:25 PM Reply   
Thanks !
Old     (oldschoolripper)      Join Date: Jul 2004       01-06-2005, 7:16 PM Reply   
I use PicsToExe and like it.

www.wnsoft.com

(Message edited by oldschoolripper on January 06, 2005)