Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old     (gehennaengine)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-05-2005, 2:24 PM Reply   
Hey,

I just picked up an 05 parks 140 and same year/model bindings. I rode last year's 138 with size large bindings. This year, I stepped the bindings up to XL because the LG was a little too tight and I've heard people mention the 05 Parks have a tougher entry.

The problem is these XLs look HUGE on the 140 board. I'm a little worried about toe/heel drag. Last year on the 138 and LG bindings, if I edged hard on the toe side I would sometimes "catch" and face plant. I haven't tested them out yet and was wondering if anyone else riding a Parks 140 with XL bindings has any drag problems?
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       06-05-2005, 3:32 PM Reply   
I ride with the 04 XL bindings. I have not had a big prob with them you should be okay. I think it has to do with proper edging too so i think youll be ok.
Old     (gehennaengine)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-05-2005, 3:34 PM Reply   
Thanks!
Old    spinsir            06-06-2005, 9:48 AM Reply   
i also ride an 04 but it's a 143 DNA...got the parks binding in XL though and i got no drag problems.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-06-2005, 10:11 AM Reply   
Do any of you have problems with the board coming out from underneath you when jumping? I constantly have this problem with this board. I think its my edging, but I don't know what I am doing wrong.
Old    spinsir            06-06-2005, 12:29 PM Reply   
i know the rocker makes the board loose in the middle but i haven't had any problems with it coming out from under me. you got a video of what's happening?