Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 03, 2009

Old     (michaelb)      Join Date: Feb 2009       03-06-2009, 10:40 AM Reply   
does anybody on here use them and if so which model?also is there any body who wants to sell their's i'm lookin for a indo board mini pro in sunburst color.
Old     (stepintoliquid)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-06-2009, 10:43 AM Reply   
I have had an Indo Board for a long time, and still use it everyday. Im suprised they are not more popular. I just throw it in front of the TV.
Old     (ponder86)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-06-2009, 10:47 AM Reply   
Yeah I bought the total balance trainer set, or whatever it's called, the one that comes with the roller and the round cushion with the kinda oval shaped board. Like what kevin said i just use it while watching tv or something.
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-06-2009, 11:00 AM Reply   
Shameless plug for balance boards that a really good friend of mine makes in Northern MN:
www.NeustonBoards.com
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       03-06-2009, 11:15 AM Reply   
I have one the big one, I think its the surf model. I toss a wakeskate on it, super fun you can do shuvs and what not. Careful with the skate on it, they dont have any stoppers so you can get worked easy. In fact my best tip for people new to balance boards is that if you going to fall just step off the board, its not worth eating it on the indo, landing with your hip or leg on the roller SUCKS!
Old     (cwbrider16)      Join Date: May 2004       03-06-2009, 11:57 AM Reply   
Heres mine I made, I'm tall so its longer/wider than the usual Indo, but I use it every day

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/673801.html?1235750731
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-06-2009, 1:06 PM Reply   
Mikeyt I made one almost just like yours. But not as fancy!
Old     (sloshake)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-06-2009, 1:25 PM Reply   
Does anyone have that training video they offer? Is it any good?
Old     (mikegh)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-06-2009, 2:28 PM Reply   
I love mine. I am not sure of the board model, but I use it on the inflatable indo-flo thing. Its great especially in the winter, like everyone else said, I use it in front of the tv. Besides really improving balance, it added a lot of strength to my ankles.

It came with a training/sales video, its ok, not sure if thats what you're talking about. I wouldnt buy it, just find the correct posture online and you're good.
Old     (lakemiltonwake08)      Join Date: Oct 2008       03-06-2009, 3:47 PM Reply   
What is with the recent rise of prices with indo boards? I believe they went up to $120 now. My buddy is pretty crafty and made a perfect replica for the cost of $10 dollars including paint.
Old     (michaelb)      Join Date: Feb 2009       03-07-2009, 7:07 AM Reply   
i have the original indo board model,I will be posting it on ebay soon so if your interested pm me.its in perfect condition no acid drops no jumps just riding on the floor.i'm sellin it for $70.00plus shipping theres wiggle room there.