Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 02, 2007

Old     (jakoerber)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-22-2007, 3:28 PM Reply   
A pair got beat up pretty bad, back part is pretty much completely off, my question is should email hyperlite direct or buy w ake, which will be faster hoping to get back on water soon
Old     (blaketheho)      Join Date: May 2007       05-22-2007, 4:39 PM Reply   
If you have an issue with a pair of Hyperlite bindings that can be warranty’d, we’ll replace them ASAP.

You can call customer service:
425-885-3505

Or visit the website: www.hyperlite.com

Thanks,
Blake

P.S. I work in R&D and this is not an “official” Hyperlite message… I just wanted to point you in the right direction. Happy riding.
Old     (carcrz)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-22-2007, 6:54 PM Reply   
That's service.
Old     (jakoerber)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-25-2007, 3:30 PM Reply   
pictures

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (jakoerber)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-25-2007, 3:31 PM Reply   
you think if they got shipped out now that new ones would be in by this coming friday(june 1)?
Old     (firemedic)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-25-2007, 9:18 PM Reply   
Andy, I seriously doubt it. You have to go through an authorized dealer for the return. They get an RA and send back the bindings. Then the new pair (if it's in stock) is shipped out assuming it's a warranty issue. The process for my '06 pair was VERY slow. It took several months. It wasn't until I got out on the lake after a couple of weeks that I realized that they were a Lg instead of an XL. I went to a local dealer and they just switched them out for a pair they had in stock.

Good luck.
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       05-25-2007, 9:36 PM Reply   
wow. thas one helluva thing. I actually had a similar problem with mine. they seemed to have a bit of a problem with that area in all of the 06's. i'm sure not evey one of them busted out like that haha, but i know they were all a lil shatty. You should contact your boardshop that u bought em from, and they'll send em to hyperlite. They'll ought to send you a new pair of 2007 boots. They for soem reason cant fix those boots, and with teh damage you've got, i dont think they'd even want to thinka bout it. They oughta show up in 2-4 weeks. I've done the process. You'll love the 2007's. Tighter fit, and they are better constructed.
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       05-25-2007, 9:44 PM Reply   
erick your bindings prob got held up at the shop waiting for more stuff to send back to save on shipping and then once they got there they were probably out of stock. hype had some issues last year keeping up because of the change to the new factory but this year they are doing way better. ive already had 3 boards and 4 sets of bindings from last year sent there and back to me in my hands in the last 2 months. each time sent something i got the new ones in less that 7 buisiness days
Old     (howakeboartder)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-26-2007, 6:22 AM Reply   
Andy- I had the same problem with mine. Back in December I brought them into the shop and I didn't get my new pair until sometime in Feb. But it was well worth the wait. Especially because they sent me back a pair of 07's. I've only gotten to ride once on them but I already love them more than the 06's. It's about a 100% likely that they will send you the 07's, might have to wait a week like Jason or 3 months like me but it will be worth it.