Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 23, 2005

Old     (dragginby)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-20-2005, 11:21 AM Reply   
Any feed back on 06 Sanger V215. Plan on buying one shortly. I just sold my V210. What are some options to get....I am getting the stage 2 Ballast, tower. How much weight is the stock ballast, how is the wake with the stock ballast?
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-20-2005, 12:41 PM Reply   
Ronnie,

Whats up Bro - Goood choice with the 215V - Can't go wrong with a Sanger.... There is a really stand up guy on here named Gary that would be the one to talk too - hit him up....

Gary (sanger215guy)

I saw the pics from the HB trip - looked like a blast!

Old     (roberto)      Join Date: Aug 2004       07-20-2005, 1:46 PM Reply   
Ronnie - How big do you need to go? My '05 V215 has only the front sac and I'm doing front rolls, scarecrows, releys, (not landing many yet) but getting good height at 21 - 22 Mph. Also helps to have a couple of your 200 lb. friends or girlfriends in one or both corners. No wake wash, just pure clean ramp.

With the hard ballast tanks in the rear you give up lots of storage space. Unless you're wakesurfing I'd pass on the hard tanks. You can always get a fat sac block later if you really think you need more ballast. I'd save the $1,200 and put it toward the stereo, racks, Perfect Pass, etc. Get the Perfect Pass Wakeboard Pro for sure.
Old     (dragginby)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-20-2005, 4:13 PM Reply   
Aaron, whats up buddy? Ya my V210 has been good to me so I am going with sanger again. I really want a LSV but don't feel like going in debt. HB trip was crazy....Joey was off the hook!
On my 210 now I run sacs in the back compartments and one in the bow now. I hate filling and unfilling them with the pump. My wake on my V210 was good size. But I wouldn't mind being a little bigger! Storeage, I don't have it now when I put my sacs in it.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-21-2005, 7:32 PM Reply   
I had a look at the 215 when I did a factory tour a few weeks ago. Very very nice. I didn't get to drive or ride behind one but if the wake performace is anything like the 210 I would upgrade in a heart beat.
Old    chavezychavez            07-21-2005, 9:30 PM Reply   
Ralph, still feel bad about that Saturday.

Anyhow, I would opt for the triple ballast. Storage is still very good, and it is a whole lot easier than sacs.

210 = more vertical
215 = longer ramp

I would say the 215 is easily the "bigger" wake, but it is certainly a different shape than the 210.

Can't go wrong wake-wise with either boat. As far as the space upgrade is concerned - the 215 has much more room for riders and their crap. It also rides quite better in the rough stuff.

Call Nichols or Bert one of these days, I'm sure we can find a spot on Matt's 215 for your skinny ass.

(Message edited by chavezychavez on July 21, 2005)
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-22-2005, 1:00 PM Reply   
Dude, dry your misty eyes. Our trip was a trip of a life time, everything went great and any small things that didn't go to plan worked out to add flavor to the whole thing. Seriously, I really appreciated the effort and look forward to hooking you or your friends up if you ever venture down here.