Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 01, 2004

Old    vtncsuboarder            04-20-2004, 5:52 PM Reply   
Hey,

What are you nautique owners using as board racks on your FCT??

Has anyone tried these. They look like they are well constructed and the prices are reasonable

http://www.nldesigns.com/board_racks.htm
Old    maverick_gear            04-21-2004, 1:48 AM Reply   
i have some Nvert racks you can get for cheap in brand new condition, they are the newest version and the nautique clamps seem to work alot better than the rest
Old     (wakejunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-21-2004, 5:12 AM Reply   
Depends on how the boardracks are clamped. Some clamps are better than others. I have 2 flight clips and 2 Boss. The Boss are on the lower section and staggered so, that the bindings don't hit the boards on the flight clips. Probably one of the better investments I've made for the boat, I can now carry 8 boards and I've almost filled them.

Chris
Get the Grip You Deserve
www.wakejunky.com
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-21-2004, 7:05 AM Reply   
fusionsports.com
They make killer racks and they're a bit cheaper than everyone else. They make them to fit the CC Oval.
Old    lucky            04-21-2004, 7:24 AM Reply   
Go to ebay, do a search under Nautique. There are currently two c&c creation racks for sale by ccoachetes. I bought two from this sellar a couple of weeks ago. My winning bid was 80. and 85. They fit perfect, look really good, and the sellar was prompt and what you expect. There are usually a new set for sale weekly. I did a lot of research and this is the best deal I found. They are new with all hardware needed.
Old    indifferent            04-21-2004, 9:17 AM Reply   
Air Boom has a rack just for the Flight Control Tower. It is mounted to the flat bar with a clamp and has the AIR logo machined into it. The best I have seen so far!
Old     (superairdawg)      Join Date: May 2003       04-22-2004, 1:34 PM Reply   
I'm kind of anal and wanted my racks to match my tower (black), plus wanted capacity for more than 4 boards. Only racks I could find that fit those criteria were by Mako. I don't think they do black powdercoat any longer and they certainly aren't cheap. There's a bunch of threads on this subject.

One with pix is http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/88348.html
Old    maverick_gear            04-23-2004, 12:51 AM Reply   
i usd the new flight clips yesterday and they didn't fit my board very good, i would go with a traditional boss type rack any day! i have boss warps on my boat and they are pretty cool, i also like the wakeside battle axe racks titan builds a good rack!