Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 01, 2004

Old    the_wizza            04-07-2004, 9:57 AM Reply   
Crank it up folks!!! Put away the snowboards and start tuning up the engines. Looks like Thursday will be opening day.
Old     (boardinbeast)      Join Date: May 2003       04-08-2004, 7:53 AM Reply   
yikes, still a bit cold no? well, if you got a wetsuit go for it =) I'm thinking another few weeks, gotta at least wait till May.
Old    svfara            04-08-2004, 8:58 AM Reply   
I was seriously considering heading out this weekend, but think I will hold off just a little bit longer.
Plus I still need to get around to registering the new boat...

Still plan on getting out before May though
Old    the_wizza            04-08-2004, 1:48 PM Reply   
With a wetsuit and a boat that still has a valid registration we are golden. Weahther looks like it will be iffy but the water should be like "glass"!!!
Old     (boardinbeast)      Join Date: May 2003       04-08-2004, 4:03 PM Reply   
Saturday is supposed to be beautiful! sunny in the 50's, if only I had a wetsuit and a boat in the water =/ I'm jealous, I still got awhile to wait =(
Old     (mainelaker)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-09-2004, 2:31 AM Reply   
the lakes are still frozen & too low up here in NH/Maine to ride but it's almost here!
Old    cwshumsky            04-23-2004, 7:40 PM Reply   
rode last monday! water was "40ish" not bad w/a dry suit.... no boat/trailer registration though
Old     (determination)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-25-2004, 1:50 PM Reply   
anybody in the warren pa area?
Old     (grenade)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-25-2004, 5:51 PM Reply   
I was out on saturday on Long Island....water was in the 40's, maybe 50 but with a drysuit it was no problem..not as bad as i thought it would be
Old     (jeffcanary62)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-25-2004, 7:25 PM Reply   
i was out monday on long island, went swimming in board shorts, deffinatly need to get the boat out to ride now
Old     (grenade)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-25-2004, 8:35 PM Reply   
hey jeff I see your a L.I local....i've been hearing about this lake in southampton, i was wondering if you know anything about it?
Old    svfara            04-26-2004, 6:46 PM Reply   
I got out this weekend, Sat & Sun.
Sunday was extremely nice!
Looks like the season is finally starting, the end of this week is looking really nice!
Sunny and 80 degrees! (did I see the forecast correctly?!?)

I'll be looking for thirds as I'm short on people lately, so if you're interested, send me an e-mail. I usually ride somewhere between Worcester and southern NH

Old     (jeffcanary62)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-26-2004, 8:56 PM Reply   
yea if got directions to a sweet riding spot if you want em, its out on the northfork. send me an email and i'll hook up up with em, i dont check the board here all that much