Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 01, 2004

Old    wakejunkeygirl            04-19-2004, 8:03 PM Reply   
Here is my latest video.

A quick synopsis: Last week was my 32nd Birthday (yeah me!!) I bought myself a Sector Nine longboard skateboard with some of my b-day money!! figured it would be good practice for when I am off the water to improve my balance
and carving skills and fun to just cruise around and do some sidewalk surfin'. I had a little footage lyin' around and some new footage of me on the pivit board (which for some reason was in high demand!!) :-) and some brand new footage of me wakeboarding this past Saturday with Novak, Nick Danielo, Laura, Nick and Jake and two newbie girlies (Tracy and Jamie) who both got up on their first try!!
Way to go girls!

anyway, I was 'bored' so I put together a 'board video' I hope this quenches everyones thirst for hot balance board Angi Action! LOL and if this one doesnt, my next one surely will, its titled: 'Board Girls Gone Wild' with a killer song to go with it..coming soon...
Also coming soon: Wet and Wild Wakesurf Angi

so for now check out
Easy Ridin' and ENJOY! I hope this video inspires more girls to pick up a board (of any kind) and just RIDE! cuz hell, if I can do it at 32...so can YOU!!

www.420EMPIRE.com
'Easy Ridin'

--Angi--
Old    wakejunkeygirl            04-19-2004, 8:14 PM Reply   
or click here

http://www.angisimpson.com/420production/videos/Easy%20Ridin'%20420EMPIRE%20.com.wmv
Old    jack70            04-20-2004, 5:19 AM Reply   
Happy birthday!
Your video rules! You're going to be professional for this job. It's cool to watching you; the idea to mix wake and other stuff about your life is great. YOU ARE NICE AND SO CUDE.
In Switzerland, we must still wait about two weeks before the first run of 2004. When I see your videos, I'd like be in summer.
Bye and good luck.
Jack
Old    vandal            04-20-2004, 10:39 AM Reply   
bravo angi simpson. i hadn't been to wakeworld in a while but as luck would have it I checked it out at thee right time. make sure you keep the vid's PG or PG-13 at the worst.....I dont want to have to start paying wakeworld to visit LOL!!!!!
Old    wakejunkeygirl            04-20-2004, 4:42 PM Reply   
this board is WACKY today..where the heck is my reply post???
Old    wakejunkeygirl            04-21-2004, 6:18 AM Reply   
I don't know where the post went, but it went like this:

Thanks Antoine! I can imagine your accent as I read your post! LOL

Vandal AHH THE LUCK!...

of course! always pg-13..although there is a new video up on

www.420EMPIRE.com of my birthday party and me and one of my g/f's with our sets of twins together!! check it out..:-)

PS That LINK up there is not working..go directly to www.420EMPIRE.com and both videos are right there under 'new videos'
Old    wakejunkeygirl            04-22-2004, 9:07 AM Reply   
if anyone watches this video and remembers Jedi Angi my first w2w's (now on www.420PRODUCTION.com) I can't figure why I could clear the wake so easily LAST year and this year I can barely get it or end up casing the wake...and it seems so forced,,any suggestions..or ideas of why ???
thanks guys.
Old    jakeman            04-26-2004, 3:48 PM Reply   
ya =cut out more to give you more time to set-up.
bend your knees more and lean back on your heel side. Compress as you arrive at the wake.
soon as you leave the wake bring the handle to your hips. It will bring you across the lake

late/jake
Old    wakejunkeygirl            04-26-2004, 4:12 PM Reply   
As soon as this ANKLE is heeled....I am clearing that wake consistantly...even if it is ON AL's BOAT with not a soul but the stingrays watchin'!
no more of this pansy A** girl ridin' for me. lets get er done simpson! I have to remember that darn POP at the wake and do it at the right time! not too soon, not too late.