Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 01, 2004

Old     (west)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-29-2004, 7:22 PM Reply   
If so, what is the water temp.??
Old     (jon_a)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-29-2004, 7:32 PM Reply   
Hey Jim. I'm riding down on Degray. I've been able to get out a couple of times since March 15th (my first time this year). The water temp where I ride is about 54. Its pretty chilly. I have been drysuiting it but others I have been with have trunked it or just wore shorty wetsuits. I have the Supra and Moomba dealership down here in Malvern. Let me know if you want to ride sometime. We'll take a boat out.
Old     (west)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-29-2004, 7:35 PM Reply   
Yeah, I've heard alot of good things about Degray. Me and my friends might plan a trip down there some weekend. I'll post something if we do. We always ride on Lake Norfork. I hear there is alot more people into riding on Degray...but it is growing a little at Norfork. I appreciate the offer and I may take you up on it sometime.
Old     (jon_a)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-30-2004, 6:58 AM Reply   
Sweet man. Wakeboarding is blowing up on Degray. Its pretty cool, most of the hardcore wakeboarders hang out in one section of the lake. On weekends there is usually an X-star, Supra, a Mobius, sometimes a Malibu VLX, and my Moomba all out there. Sometimes people will be out with an I/0 with a tower or pylon. We all respect each others territory. Its like we all have an understanding to take turns. It helps that I'm friends with most ot the guys too.
Old     (mac_attack)      Join Date: Oct 2003       03-30-2004, 7:46 AM Reply   
Hey Jim I live in Russellville. We have been out riding for a little while and the water on Lake Dardanelle is up to 62 in spots and around 58 in others. You are welcome to ride with us as well. We are starting to ride almost every weekend know.
Old     (west)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-30-2004, 5:13 PM Reply   
I appreciate it fellaz. We are wanting to ride some other lakes around AR this year so we may be hollering at y'all. Dardanelle is a nice lake, I pass it when I go see the HOGS play.hehe
Old    c_dub_bizzle            03-30-2004, 5:55 PM Reply   
Jim whats up. I'm ridin on Beaver. Its rockin! Make sure you dont forget your wetsuit, but it rocks.
Old     (mossy44)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-31-2004, 7:09 AM Reply   
jim - whats up? dont know if you remember me, but i think we met at lake hamilton about 2 years ago. seems that long ago anyway. i just bought a place at pickwick, so if you ever want to go up there, give me a shout. starting this weekend and will be there just about every weekend from here on out.
Old    wakehawg            03-31-2004, 1:57 PM Reply   
I'm sitting here thinking about going out on Beaver. I've the boat ready to go, just need to finish up some school.

thomas
Old    c_dub_bizzle            03-31-2004, 2:07 PM Reply   
You should go man. The water would be nice today. Still really cold, but it would be butter.
Old    high_risk            04-14-2004, 1:45 PM Reply   
Rode on greers ferry once this year probally wont board again untill first weekend in may
to chilly
Old    c_dub_bizzle            04-16-2004, 8:07 PM Reply   
one word......WETSUIT!!
Old     (tigebob)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-22-2004, 3:59 PM Reply   
I live pretty close to Greers ferry, we have some pretty good spots there, but the lake is overcrowded with tubers and pwcs, I hate the things. But if their is anybody ever wantin to come out, put a post out and i'll get back to ya