Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 25, 2006

Old    buckettim            04-07-2006, 11:04 PM Reply   
Does anyone know when Hyperlite will release the XL last i heard from them that they will be out mid April, i read somewhere that some sizes wont be out to May does anyone have any idea when they will be out

(Message edited by buckettim on April 07, 2006)
Old     (lukewtwt)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-08-2006, 6:53 AM Reply   
we have XLs in the Murray, Parks, and 3DS in our shop already.
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-08-2006, 12:30 PM Reply   
is it true that HL is going to warranty replace the murray bindings no matter how they break..instead of fixing them??

thats what i heard and that would be a great selling point as much as bindings break now-a-days...

does anyboady know how much they weigh ,maybe using the new zeus as a comparison ..the new zeus are super light so how are trhe murrays??

also has anybody rode these and signaficant amount of time yet,how do they feel riding hard??
Old    buckettim            04-08-2006, 9:49 PM Reply   
I dont know about the Zeus's yet but i'm looking at them and the Murray's so now its a toss up between the two...
Old    cwbabsolute1080            04-08-2006, 11:53 PM Reply   
the murrays are lighter than the zeus's... I compared the 2 today today
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-09-2006, 3:22 PM Reply   
What about XXL?
Old     (iamnathanhudson)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-09-2006, 3:27 PM Reply   
the murrays run WAY big.....for the first time ever i am considering getting small bindings. The L7 core isn't as light as i thought it would be but i was holding a 142 Murray board. I am hoping that cutting down the size to 133 will cut some of the weight i felt. However it seems like a really sturdy board too.
-Nate