Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-14-2021, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
If you listen to the words of democrat kalifornia governors, the answer is YES. They have said out loud that they are trying to merge kalifornia with Mexico again. Governor Gray Davis was actually caught in a speech in Mexico saying that very thing.

I call BS on your net zero claim. 30kW is a peak rating. A Telsa alone requires 7 to 11 kW/hr to charge with a capacity of 50 to 100 kW to charge depending on the low or high end model. The possibility to generate 30kW/ hr is if everything is running perfectly with pristine sun conditions with every panel running full out. Never mind losses. Depends on your inverter setup. If you are running the standard series type then you are regulated by your least performing panel.

Try this. Take your office off the grid and see if you start living like a third worlder. I bet your office would look more like north korea at night.
Current Dems are planning to unite CA and Mexico? Why, because Gray Davis opened up some trade with Mexico in 1999? WTF, how Fing tight is that tin foil hat? So, what were those words you claim merge CA and Mexico???
I love you fools making yourselves into idiots day after day, week after week. There is no Climate issues. Solar doesnt work at night. Windmills give you cancer. The vaccinations are worse than Covid. ITS EXPERIMENTAL!!! There was so much Voter Fraud Biden Cheated. 1/6 insurrectionists were Antifa, no dems dressed as trump sycophants, no it was the FBI...they were peaceful and very patriotic people.
Tenn just fired their head of Health services, why?? Because she was trying to get people in her state vaccinated. Lets play these out, how is Covid growing 200,300, 400% a good thing in R states?
How long are R's going to keep lying about the 2020 election? I mean Georgia, AZ, NV, MI, WI and many more have all done recounts, they found nothing. They have done audits in many states, they have found nothing. Forensic audits found nothing. Its gone to dozens of local, state and federal courthouses and failed to win. Even the judges that trump appointed have thrown the cases out. The SC has weighed in twice and even with all those trump appointees, they have ruled against trump. Over 80 lost lawsuits. Several of the attys representing trump have lost their right to practice law. Same is about to happen with several more, including the Krakken in MI. Biden was very clear in his speech yesterday. When are y'all just gonna step back into the real world, trump lost bigtime, he is so thin skinned, so vindictive, he refuses to stop lying. The scared as hell R politicians are SO afraid of him, they lie too. So you are unable to control him, so just let him control all of you. Great plan boys.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-14-2021, 2:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
"Hit the nail on the head. I’d have to own an electric vehicle for more than 5 yrs before I would begin offset the additional cost for that vehicle."

How so? You can buy electric for around the same price as a gas vehicle. How much does it cost to charge it daily? It can't be as much as gas I wouldn't think.
Illinois eliminated the tax credit . If you’re comparing comparable vehicles , similarly optioned, running the standard

There are very limited choices in an suv EV. Only the top end MFG are producing them. The Model Y is Tesla’s offering in the fast-growing crossover vehicle category. The Model Y has a starting price of $51,990 for the cheaper Long Range trim, and $60,990 for the higher-end Performance trim

The model Y is a compact SUV. Compare that to your middle , high end fully loaded compact suvs and its a 15k price difference. Compare that to mid lower end mildly optioned compact suv and that gap is closer to 20-25k . Add in extra tax. For the bigger price tag , add in added cost of a fast charger , and let’s say you drive the industry standard 12k per year. 12k miles 3.20 gallon , Average compact suv gets 26 miles per gallon , That’s 462 gallons of gas to get you to the 12k mark. 462 gallons at 3.20 gallon is 1478.00 cost of fuel for year. Let’s say you drive a lot and double that. Let’s round up to 3k a year then for those that drive 24k miles a year. Roughly 5 yrs to break even , Add in the cost of maintenance , , parts, electricity up charges for super chargers , very limited service centers and dealer networks. , and it becomes even more of a hardship. . Insurance is more as well. No add in the fact for long trips you have to account for recharging stations , plan routes , and hope and pray where you’re getting to has the capacity to charge your vehicle.

Sure if you taking sardine can vs sardine can, Subcompact car EV the gap is much less. But those are completely useless for us as a family. In’t even an close to being an option.

I won’t even get into the fact EV’s will soon be taxed just as bad as fuel. Illinois is already pushing bills to start taxing people on miles driven , also what happens when EV’s start to creep up to 25% range and fuel
Tax revenues start falling. The Dems will for sure assign another tax aimed at EV’s

Last edited by xstarrider; 07-14-2021 at 2:39 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-14-2021, 4:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
I call BS on your net zero claim. 30kW is a peak rating. A Telsa alone requires 7 to 11 kW/hr to charge with a capacity of 50 to 100 kW to charge depending on the low or high end model. The possibility to generate 30kW/ hr is if everything is running perfectly with pristine sun conditions with every panel running full out. Never mind losses. Depends on your inverter setup. If you are running the standard series type then you are regulated by your least performing panel.
Just had our performance report from last year. We produced 44,380kW/h. Over the last 45k my car has averaged 184wh/km.

Soooooo, 44,380kW/h will allow me to drive 241,195km or 150,747 miles. Guess what I drove 20,000 miles last year. Derp.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-14-2021, 6:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Just had our performance report from last year. We produced 44,380kW/h. Over the last 45k my car has averaged 184wh/km.

Soooooo, 44,380kW/h will allow me to drive 241,195km or 150,747 miles. Guess what I drove 20,000 miles last year. Derp.
You should show that report to one of the sheep you’re trying to hook up with. Baaaaaaaa!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-14-2021, 9:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You should show that report to one of the sheep you’re trying to hook up with. Baaaaaaaa!
They wish! I'm happily married tho
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-15-2021, 6:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
They wish! I'm happily married tho
I’m sure ewe are.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-15-2021, 7:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Current Dems are planning to unite CA and Mexico? Why, because Gray Davis opened up some trade with Mexico in 1999? WTF, how Fing tight is that tin foil hat? So, what were those words you claim merge CA and Mexico???
I love you fools making yourselves into idiots day after day, week after week. There is no Climate issues. Solar doesnt work at night. Windmills give you cancer. The vaccinations are worse than Covid. ITS EXPERIMENTAL!!! There was so much Voter Fraud Biden Cheated. 1/6 insurrectionists were Antifa, no dems dressed as trump sycophants, no it was the FBI...they were peaceful and very patriotic people.
Tenn just fired their head of Health services, why?? Because she was trying to get people in her state vaccinated. Lets play these out, how is Covid growing 200,300, 400% a good thing in R states?
How long are R's going to keep lying about the 2020 election? I mean Georgia, AZ, NV, MI, WI and many more have all done recounts, they found nothing. They have done audits in many states, they have found nothing. Forensic audits found nothing. Its gone to dozens of local, state and federal courthouses and failed to win. Even the judges that trump appointed have thrown the cases out. The SC has weighed in twice and even with all those trump appointees, they have ruled against trump. Over 80 lost lawsuits. Several of the attys representing trump have lost their right to practice law. Same is about to happen with several more, including the Krakken in MI. Biden was very clear in his speech yesterday. When are y'all just gonna step back into the real world, trump lost bigtime, he is so thin skinned, so vindictive, he refuses to stop lying. The scared as hell R politicians are SO afraid of him, they lie too. So you are unable to control him, so just let him control all of you. Great plan boys.

Gray Davis specifically said that he can not wait until Kalifornia and Mexico are one great region again. You may not believe it, however all kalifornia policies point to just that outcome. Sanctuary state. Shielding illegals from any counts as illegals. Free healthcare and education for illegals. You name it. they are specifically allowing illegals to gain access and live without any consequence.

As far as climate. You and the democrats are fools. Actually you are not fools, you are calculating dangers to America. It is purposeful. It all goes back to your love of the UN and one world government. The US already has the greatest protections for the environment than anywhere on earth. We are not the issue. China, India and parts in between are the issues and us destroying our country while pricing ourselves out of the game. It does not make sense in any rational position to empower places like China to be able to pollute more while we clamp down even harder on something we have already nominally solved. If something does not make sense, then it must be on purpose. If you look at what that purpose it aligns with it there can only one logical position. That position is the words of the democrats. Share the wealth, open the borders, tax the top 1 percent. Pretty much all Americans rich and poor are the top 1 percent of the world.

Much of the other stuff you typed is all stuff you say to yourself that the other side is saying.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-15-2021, 7:49 AM Reply   
Quote:

I call BS on your companys reply to you. They want you to think you got a good deal. You probably hit that number once and that can not be all day every day and certainly not at night.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-15-2021, 8:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Minus the outright lies and BS, your posts would be near empty. I can’t believe how long suffering delta is to take the time to respond to your gross polluting posts which are so chocked full of false pretenses on top of false pretenses. You’re not worth it. You’re just an old cackling lady, sitting in the corner cackling.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-15-2021, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Gray Davis specifically said that he can not wait until Kalifornia and Mexico are one great region again. You may not believe it, however all kalifornia policies point to just that outcome. Sanctuary state. Shielding illegals from any counts as illegals. Free healthcare and education for illegals. You name it. they are specifically allowing illegals to gain access and live without any consequence.

As far as climate. You and the democrats are fools. Actually you are not fools, you are calculating dangers to America. It is purposeful. It all goes back to your love of the UN and one world government. The US already has the greatest protections for the environment than anywhere on earth. We are not the issue. China, India and parts in between are the issues and us destroying our country while pricing ourselves out of the game. It does not make sense in any rational position to empower places like China to be able to pollute more while we clamp down even harder on something we have already nominally solved. If something does not make sense, then it must be on purpose. If you look at what that purpose it aligns with it there can only one logical position. That position is the words of the democrats. Share the wealth, open the borders, tax the top 1 percent. Pretty much all Americans rich and poor are the top 1 percent of the world.

Much of the other stuff you typed is all stuff you say to yourself that the other side is saying.
Great, if he specifically said it, you can post a copy of that speech. This is the best i can find from his inaugural address.
We are America's future. This great, bold experiment on the Pacific is America's future.

And we can either allow society to be torn by factions and disunity, or we can demonstrate to the world how a heterogeneous people can live and prosper together.

Our vast diversity is our strength. Our growing Latino population, for example, is a source of pride and cultural vitality, and plays an important role in making California a natural trading partner with Mexico.

I will, of course, continue to speak out against illegal immigration. But I will treat the only foreign country with which we share a border with the respect and courtesy a peace-loving, sovereign nation deserves.

And I will shortly be going to Mexico City, leading a delegation that includes the leaders of business, labor, academia and our great new lieutenant governor, Cruz Bustamante.

Together – juntos – I'm going to put this in here anyway – Cruz Bustamante y yo trabajaremos por ustedes. They only gave me one word, "juntos." They didn't think I could do any more. Together we will seek to enhance cultural, academic and economic ties with our most important neighbor.
Im not seeing much more than a gov who wants to make CA /MEX relations a win/win. Which it was. To bad about the next economic down turn and all was cut due to $$. So how the F is this a thing over 20 years later? Davis was recalled and A republican was Gov.
Yeah wierd about the Democrats and Climate change, they want to "calculate the dangers to America" as you say, and fix them, how odd, fix something. You not noticing the temps outside? The uptick in power and frequency of hurricanes, tornados, fires? Remember Texas last winter? You not watching the fires in OR? Where it rains 200 days a year? Do a little research and see who produces the most pollution. Most lists put USA at #2 behind China who manufactures everything. This is the reason for the Paris climate accord we have rejoined. To get other countries to reduce pollution. IE, the purpose.
Why do you have issue with taxing the top 1%? If the 1% pays more, you may pay less. You certainly pay more if the top 1% does not.
You do you stop when it come to supporting the republican position Covid isnt a problem, no vaccines, my body, my choice, while covid hospitalizations and death increase ONLY in the unvaccinated? Make sense of that for me.
You also just quit on your argument the 2020 election was stolen, trump won, what happens when i ask you to provide the proof of your thesis. You cannot propose something yet have zero evidence to support your idea.
You fail to explain why trump is out doing rallies or why his supporters are stating he will be back in office in August.
These are the 3 main tenets of the republican party today, their only policy, ie their platform. Support them with facts or admit failure. They are all points you have pushed in the past.
Go.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-15-2021, 8:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Minus the outright lies and BS, your posts would be near empty. I can’t believe how long suffering delta is to take the time to respond to your gross polluting posts which are so chocked full of false pretenses on top of false pretenses. You’re not worth it. You’re just an old cackling lady, sitting in the corner cackling.
Gaslight, Obstruct, Project. Because i cannot put forth a compelling nor serious argument to anything i am whole heartedly and belligerently supporting.
You cant explain why republicans are anti-vax, but you reuse to get one, while only non-vaccinated are entering hospitals and dying. makes you a pawn, and a stupid one at that.
You constantly plead that solar and E-vehicles will never work. Then Ralph show how well it works and over performs expectations, just like your new cell phone...but Delta claims he is just lying and it was one day the system over performed. You are a big ole group of fools.
FYI, if I lied, where? was it where i said Trump Lost, get over it?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-15-2021, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Great, if he specifically said it, you can post a copy of that speech. This is the best i can find from his inaugural address.
We are America's future. This great, bold experiment on the Pacific is America's future.

And we can either allow society to be torn by factions and disunity, or we can demonstrate to the world how a heterogeneous people can live and prosper together.

Our vast diversity is our strength. Our growing Latino population, for example, is a source of pride and cultural vitality, and plays an important role in making California a natural trading partner with Mexico.

I will, of course, continue to speak out against illegal immigration. But I will treat the only foreign country with which we share a border with the respect and courtesy a peace-loving, sovereign nation deserves.

And I will shortly be going to Mexico City, leading a delegation that includes the leaders of business, labor, academia and our great new lieutenant governor, Cruz Bustamante.

Together – juntos – I'm going to put this in here anyway – Cruz Bustamante y yo trabajaremos por ustedes. They only gave me one word, "juntos." They didn't think I could do any more. Together we will seek to enhance cultural, academic and economic ties with our most important neighbor.
Im not seeing much more than a gov who wants to make CA /MEX relations a win/win. Which it was. To bad about the next economic down turn and all was cut due to $$. So how the F is this a thing over 20 years later? Davis was recalled and A republican was Gov.
Yeah wierd about the Democrats and Climate change, they want to "calculate the dangers to America" as you say, and fix them, how odd, fix something. You not noticing the temps outside? The uptick in power and frequency of hurricanes, tornados, fires? Remember Texas last winter? You not watching the fires in OR? Where it rains 200 days a year? Do a little research and see who produces the most pollution. Most lists put USA at #2 behind China who manufactures everything. This is the reason for the Paris climate accord we have rejoined. To get other countries to reduce pollution. IE, the purpose.
Why do you have issue with taxing the top 1%? If the 1% pays more, you may pay less. You certainly pay more if the top 1% does not.
You do you stop when it come to supporting the republican position Covid isnt a problem, no vaccines, my body, my choice, while covid hospitalizations and death increase ONLY in the unvaccinated? Make sense of that for me.
You also just quit on your argument the 2020 election was stolen, trump won, what happens when i ask you to provide the proof of your thesis. You cannot propose something yet have zero evidence to support your idea.
You fail to explain why trump is out doing rallies or why his supporters are stating he will be back in office in August.
These are the 3 main tenets of the republican party today, their only policy, ie their platform. Support them with facts or admit failure. They are all points you have pushed in the past.
Go.
It was a voice recording of his speech in Mexico to the Mexican government. It was broadcast on KSFO a number of years ago. It does not matter if were 20 years ago. The same policies were put in a place and continued. Not a sane country in the world shelters and gives benefits to people of another country especially when they are a by the very definition criminals for illegally invading a county. If it does not make sense, then it must be done with a purpose.

I have spoke over and over again about the election fraud. Very simple. Put out millions of ballots. have your people ballot harvest. Fill in the ballots and send them in. There is no way to validate millions of ballots with "volunteers" counting at 3am in the city. The statistics say there was cheating. I even graphed out how kalifornia has cooked the books. You just seem to have a nack for refusing to see data. Sure, they were legal ballots filled in by who? At the end of the day, it is very simple. Support voter ID. 70% of America is for it.

For your environazi crap. Weather changes. in the 70's there were blizzards everywhere. They said we were heading to an ice age. If you look at the historical record we went through heating a cooling cycles, yet the CO2 levels did not match the heating and cooling. They were much much higher levels than today. If you want to look at the last 3 ice ages, the heat of the earth was around 4 degrees warmer than it is today leading into the ice ages. That means we are most likely heading for that swing naturally.

When you read these America pollutes just behind china, I call BS. They equate usage to pollution. They take no consideration for our pollution controls. As far as that sham spread the wealth treaty in Paris, if that is so effective then why is it America pays out money while the countries that pollute the most don't have to do anything? I suppose if we kill our manufacturing and tax our people, it will magically make other countries not pollute? Is that how that works? Kill the jobs and manufacturing in the country that actually has the controls in place, move them to the third world as well as paying them cash and hope they put in controls?

As far as Trump doing rallies? So what. He is a free man. he most likely will run for president again. Good for him. I don't have to explain **** to you A holes about it because I don't care. Only person I have ever heard saying he will be put back as president is you. You said it to yourself or you read some article like you always do says it and you believe it.

I don't really care about COVID. It has been proven even by your liberal talking heads that the Republican states out handled and out performed the democrat states when it came to handling COVID. Ever notice how you keep hearing about cases of COVID but not deaths from COVID as talking points? Do I wish more people would get the vaccine? Sure, however the democrat party making this all political certainly puts a trust issue on people. many people want to wait it out a bit and see if you grow a 3rd leg. I get that and support that. The vaccines are new and not actually approved. They are on and emergency basis. In the mean time we found out that the medical community was mistreating COVID early on. They did not want the virus in the air at the hospitals so they used close high pressure ventilators. Turns out that was the exact wrong thing to do as it was destroying their lungs. Turns out they needed the low pressure ventilators. Many more people surviving now. They don't talk much about that. Only reason I know about it is my daughter is taking nursing that that was one of the topics.

At the end of the day, the democrats are dangerous to our freedoms. They are so open about it that they are openly supporting the communist in Cuba. BLM is openly supporting the communists and even supporting cop killers. The democrat party has always been about control. So much so, you people have actually have asked to sensor private text messages about COVID. How freaking dangerous is that and yet another example of how big brother democrats will go. The party is about control period and they will say and play on every fear to get you to give up your freedoms. That is the test. Which party wants your freedom and that is the dangerous party.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-15-2021, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Gaslight, Obstruct, Project. Because i cannot put forth a compelling nor serious argument to anything i am whole heartedly and belligerently supporting.
You cant explain why republicans are anti-vax, but you reuse to get one, while only non-vaccinated are entering hospitals and dying. makes you a pawn, and a stupid one at that.
You constantly plead that solar and E-vehicles will never work. Then Ralph show how well it works and over performs expectations, just like your new cell phone...but Delta claims he is just lying and it was one day the system over performed. You are a big ole group of fools.
FYI, if I lied, where? was it where i said Trump Lost, get over it?
I know how that works. It is not possible for any system to perform at that level all hours of the day. That means it has to be a peak rating. he also said he purchased a 30kW system, yet it is putting out over 40? Seems to me the company is leaving money on the table for sales. Pretty sure they are not leaving money on the table. Bad business practice. That again points to it being a peak rating only.

The job of any company is to make you feel special about your purchase. That is what marketing is all about. It is the same in car audio when you look at the cheap amplifiers and they say it is a 1000w amp. Turns out that is a peak rating at just a single frequency of a test amp. They are not about to perform at that level. The high end companies put out RMS figures and can reliably perform at spec. If the marketing was the end all be all, Kraco would win all the audio competitions and be in every high end ride.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-15-2021, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:

Go.
BTW, you and almost every single person in America is the top 1% when it comes to the world income and wealth. So when all your democrat buddies say they are children of the world and that they need to tax the top 1%, they mean YOU!!! Don't believe. See treaties they are trying to sign that does nothing to curb what they say it does, but only has one reliable common factor. That factor is America pays while the others do not. That is on purpose and matches their words perfectly.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-15-2021, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
It was a voice recording of his speech in Mexico to the Mexican government. It was broadcast on KSFO a number of years ago. It does not matter if were 20 years ago. The same policies were put in a place and continued. Not a sane country in the world shelters and gives benefits to people of another country especially when they are a by the very definition criminals for illegally invading a county. If it does not make sense, then it must be done with a purpose. So you are just depending on your memory. perfect.
We share a border with Mexico, Davis worked to get the countries to work together "Juntos" and both countries benefited. Remind me when the Bracero Program started, heres a hint, it was 1942, under Republican Governor Earl Warren. Mexican workers came to CA to pick crops, work for mexicans, low paid workforce for americans. win/win.

I have spoke over and over again about the election fraud. Very simple. Put out millions of ballots. have your people ballot harvest. Fill in the ballots and send them in. There is no way to validate millions of ballots with "volunteers" counting at 3am in the city. The statistics say there was cheating. I even graphed out how kalifornia has cooked the books. You just seem to have a nack for refusing to see data. Sure, they were legal ballots filled in by who? At the end of the day, it is very simple. Support voter ID. 70% of America is for it. Yeah, you keep talking about it, but you never SHOW THE WORK. Its all opinion. If there was fraud, there would be proof, where are all the illegal ballots? Who filled them in? Who harvested? What happens at 3am? This is how elections are done in AZ, GA, MI all places that had several recounts, several audits, several Forensic Audits...nothing but a few R's voting for dead moms. Statistics, as in I cant show you the statistics that prove fraud in any way, shape, or form, but statistics show it.

For your environazi crap. Weather changes. in the 70's there were blizzards everywhere. They said we were heading to an ice age. If you look at the historical record we went through heating a cooling cycles, yet the CO2 levels did not match the heating and cooling. They were much much higher levels than today. If you want to look at the last 3 ice ages, the heat of the earth was around 4 degrees warmer than it is today leading into the ice ages. That means we are most likely heading for that swing naturally. Tell that to the Salvadorians, Guatemalans whos land that they farmed for centuries is too dry to grow dust. So they come to CA

When you read these America pollutes just behind china, I call BS. They equate usage to pollution. They take no consideration for our pollution controls.China only allows 2 children per family, we doin that? As far as that sham spread the wealth treaty in Paris, if that is so effective then why is it America pays out money while the countries that pollute the most don't have to do anything? Thats the point idiot. USA pays to get pollution control to countries that are too poor to do on their own. Since their pollution is OUR problem, we are working on our problems. Pollution does not respect land borders. I suppose if we kill our manufacturing and tax our people, it will magically make other countries not pollute? We manufacture less because we can pay china to do it cheaper, called capitalism. Is that how that works? Kill the jobs and manufacturing in the country that actually has the controls in place, move them to the third world as well as paying them cash and hope they put in controls? You have a bad memory, remember the Biden Admins proposal to "Made in America first? To be able to repair your own tractor so Deere cant keep Fing over farmers making them replace instead of repair in America.

As far as Trump doing rallies? So what. He is a free man. he most likely will run for president again. Good for him. I don't have to explain **** to you A holes about it because I don't care. Only person I have ever heard saying he will be put back as president is you. You said it to yourself or you read some article like you always do says it and you believe it. He is a free man, temporarily. He is getting on his soapbox and undermining US democracy. He is attempting to make Babbit a martyr. Lying about elections. After being impeached twice and losing the popular vote in both elections, and instigating an insurrection against the United States of America, he is the leader of the R party.
https://uproxx.com/viral/mike-lindel...esident-claim/
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ays/ar-AAKGib5
Its only me saying it?

I don't really care about COVID. It has been proven even by your liberal talking heads that the Republican states out handled and out performed the democrat states when it came to handling COVID. Ever notice how you keep hearing about cases of COVID but not deaths from COVID as talking points? Do I wish more people would get the vaccine? Sure, however the democrat party making this all political certainly puts a trust issue on people. many people want to wait it out a bit and see if you grow a 3rd leg. I get that and support that. The vaccines are new and not actually approved. They are on and emergency basis. In the mean time we found out that the medical community was mistreating COVID early on. They did not want the virus in the air at the hospitals so they used close high pressure ventilators. Turns out that was the exact wrong thing to do as it was destroying their lungs. Turns out they needed the low pressure ventilators. Many more people surviving now. They don't talk much about that. Only reason I know about it is my daughter is taking nursing that that was one of the topics.
The dems/Biden are trying to get shots into arms, white arms, black arms, dem arms, R arms....where is the pollicization happening?
R states out performed Dems states? Where is covid growing exponentially today? Who is dying and in hospitals? Its only the unvaccinated. Why is the Republican position to question/downplay risks... against vaccinations? If vaccines are SO EXPERIMENTAL, why give them to the worlds MOST important people? All the rich getting theirs, trump got his (in hiding), Biden, Queen Eliz, Heads of every leading country, Germany, France. Itally, Russia, ......

At the end of the day, the democrats are dangerous to our freedoms. They are so open about it that they are openly supporting the communist in Cuba. BLM is openly supporting the communists and even supporting cop killers. The democrat party has always been about control. So much so, you people have actually have asked to sensor private text messages about COVID. How freaking dangerous is that and yet another example of how big brother democrats will go. The party is about control period and they will say and play on every fear to get you to give up your freedoms. That is the test. Which party wants your freedom and that is the dangerous party.
They are supporting the protesters in Cuba, thats anti communist fool. BLM supports BLACK Lives, its in the name. In the COVID relief bill Biden passed, it gives over $350Billion to local police, supporting police. Every Republican voted against supporting police in the bill.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-15-2021, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
They are supporting the protesters in Cuba, thats anti communist fool. BLM supports BLACK Lives, its in the name. In the COVID relief bill Biden passed, it gives over $350Billion to local police, supporting police. Every Republican voted against supporting police in the bill.
Kalifornia policies say different. They are harboring and even paying for illegals to the tune of $65 billion a year. This is nothing about allowing workers to come over to work. They are allowing them to stay and taxing you and me to pay for it.

I showed you the work on voting. kalifornia has a non-linear voting irregularities on the democrat side where the republicans have remain linear. We also know there was a huge uptick in democrat votes this election everywhere. We all know how flooding the market with ballots works and it was done on purpose. You still will not address voter ID. 70 percent support it.

Those places are not too dry to grow. They live in rain forests. If they do not have water, they are mismanaging.

People are not pollution. actually the democrats just gave prince harry an award for pledging to have only 2 kids so yes you democrats are doing that besides your eugenics movement you perform primarily against blacks.

yes capitalism. You make it more expensive to produce in America then that business leaves thus spreading the wealth. That is the goal and it works. You are not making an argument against. You are explaining how they are doing it to us.

Biden is allowing farmers to repair their own tractors? Funny, you would think they would stop the process that kalifornia does that forces truck drivers to buy new trucks because they have outlawed older semis in the state. Don't want to talk about that I suppose?

babbit is a martyr if you ask me. Shot an unarmed woman during a peaceful protest kind of makes someone a martyr. Interesting you have not heard ol pelosi trying to fan the flames of hate ever since she had a mob at her door now have you? Still relying on impeachment huh? Politics and a label. This is why you democrats are a danger to our freedoms.

The politicizing happens every day and especially by you. You politicized covid every single day. as far as being experimental, what do you call something that does not actually have FDA approval? I will wait for what that term is? Trump too was trying to get those vaccines into arms. Remember it is you democrats that said out loud in CONGRESS no less that you don't trust them if Trump is pushing them. As far as you trying to say it is only republicans. you have a black people getting the shot issue too. it is not just republicans.

Supporting protestors in Cuba? No they are not. They are lying saying they are protesting due to covid and the economy when the protestors are clear as day protesting communism and waving American flags. BLM is supporting a cop killer out loud with public statements and is supported in the deadly communist regime in cuba. It has nothing to do with black.

What else is in said bill? You certainly are a low information kind of person. You must watch TMZ.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 07-15-2021 at 12:17 PM.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-15-2021, 12:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Kalifornia policies say different. They are harboring and even paying for illegals to the tune of $65 billion a year. This is nothing about allowing workers to come over to work. They are allowing them to stay and taxing you and me to pay for it.

I showed you the work on voting. kalifornia has a non-linear voting irregularities on the democrat side where the republicans have remain linear. We also know there was a huge uptick in democrat votes this election everywhere. We all know how flooding the market with ballots works and it was done on purpose. You still will not address voter ID. 70 percent support it.

Those places are not too dry to grow. They live in rain forests. If they do not have water, they are mismanaging.

People are not pollution. actually the democrats just gave prince harry an award for pledging to have only 2 kids so yes you democrats are doing that besides your eugenics movement you perform primarily against blacks.

yes capitalism. You make it more expensive to produce in America then that business leaves thus spreading the wealth. That is the goal and it works. You are not making an argument against. You are explaining how they are doing it to us.

Biden is allowing farmers to repair their own tractors? Funny, you would think they would stop the process that kalifornia does that forces truck drivers to buy new trucks because they have outlawed older semis in the state. Don't want to talk about that I suppose?

babbit is a martyr if you ask me. Shot an unarmed woman during a peaceful protest kind of makes someone a martyr. Interesting you have not heard ol pelosi trying to fan the flames of hate ever since she had a mob at her door now have you? Still relying on impeachment huh? Politics and a label. This is why you democrats are a danger to our freedoms.

The politicizing happens every day and especially by you. You politicized covid every single day. as far as being experimental, what do you call something that does not actually have FDA approval? I will wait for what that term is? Trump too was trying to get those vaccines into arms. Remember it is you democrats that said out loud in CONGRESS no less that you don't trust them if Trump is pushing them. As far as you trying to say it is only republicans. you have a black people getting the shot issue too. it is not just republicans.

Supporting protestors in Cuba? No they are not. They are lying saying they are protesting due to covid and the economy when the protestors are clear as day protesting communism and waving American flags. BLM is supporting a cop killer out loud with public statements and is supported in the deadly communist regime in cuba. It has nothing to do with black.

What else is in said bill? You certainly are a low information kind of person. You must watch TMZ.
Marytr!? Did you not watch what was going on live? That situation was a ****-show. We are lucky more people weren't killed.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-15-2021, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yes, thats what i told mark. Its blacks. browns, uneducated and Republicans. The Republicans are the only ones mounting attacks.
https://www.vox.com/2021/7/15/225774...ichelle-fiscus
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-15-2021, 4:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
I call BS on your companys reply to you. They want you to think you got a good deal. You probably hit that number once and that can not be all day every day and certainly not at night.
Typical rightwinger, if the facts don't agree with your echo chamber narrative then you reject the facts.

You better let our power supplier know that the solar system isn't working because they have been under charging me for the last 2 years.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-15-2021, 8:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Typical rightwinger, if the facts don't agree with your echo chamber narrative then you reject the facts.

You better let our power supplier know that the solar system isn't working because they have been under charging me for the last 2 years.
Typical NZ’er... the only country where sheep can file for lamb support. Pretty sure you’re busted and your number is up.

Hey, I bet you believe you may have won 7 million in publishers clearing house too right?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-16-2021, 4:37 AM Reply   
Misinformation campaign, LOL you lefties are crazy, absolutely out of your minds. Partnering with facebook my ass. So we can remove free speech that we dont deem appropriate for the public. I wonder when they are going to explain the blood clots. I have 2, very close friends, now on blood thinners, both in great shape, both got them in their legs after their second vaccine. Both caused by a reaction to the vaccine.

No one knows the long term affects of any of this, so while I see both sided of the vaccine, as I had to get one for my job, I can see why people are afraid, as the chance of death is less than 1%.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-16-2021, 7:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes, thats what i told mark. Its blacks. browns, uneducated and Republicans. The Republicans are the only ones mounting attacks.
https://www.vox.com/2021/7/15/225774...ichelle-fiscus
Thanks to history, those first two groups have plenty of reason to distrust you and whatever experimental drugs you're trying to push on them. The last group obviously has reservations because of the science and facts about the vaccines. The craziest part is how you can't F off and leave anyone alone to make their own decision about their own body. You're that annoying fly that needs to be swatted.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-16-2021, 7:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
No one knows the long term affects of any of this, so while I see both sided of the vaccine, as I had to get one for my job, I can see why people are afraid, as the chance of death is less than 1%.
Try to convince our resident, big-mouthed, libtard drug pusher of that. You know, the double standard guy who claimed to "only follow the science" when it fit him politically?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-16-2021, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Thanks to history, those first two groups have plenty of reason to distrust you and whatever experimental drugs you're trying to push on them. The last group obviously has reservations because of the science and facts about the vaccines. The craziest part is how you can't F off and leave anyone alone to make their own decision about their own body. You're that annoying fly that needs to be swatted.
Correct those groups do have reason to be on guard. The 3rd group is not showing reservations, they are actively undermining the process of vaccinating the public. Your weakass attempt to claim "because science and facts" is an Fing joke. What did your doctor, not your Facebook friends recc? You fail to respond, again. The Republicans fired the director of health services in Tenn for advocating vaccines, ie her job. The Republican Gov of Utah says the GOP is killing people. The entire GOP platform is ANTIVA. You have personally called volunteers and advocates educating people on vaccines "Brown Shirts". That isnt science, that isnt facts. Thats harming the public with zero upside. Ingraham, Carlson on TV every night talking people out of getting jabs, of course they are vaccinated, they just dont want YOU to get the shots. You smell what the Rock is cooking?
https://www.newsmax.com/us/utah-cox-...16/id/1028869/
Utah Gov. Spencer Cox is urging state residents to get vaccinated against COVID-19, warning that opposition to the vaccine is "literally killing people."
Cox said that message "is ridiculous. It’s dangerous. It’s damaging. And it’s killing people. It’s literally killing their supporters and that makes no sense to me."
Randy Paul is trying to make mask wearing illegal on transit, you know the place where a bunch of people get tight for long periods of time. WCGW????
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ran...transportation
LA County re-upping mask mandates because of You and your ilk.
Why dont you explain how this will end up a win for the GOP? How many is a good number to kill off when they are your voters? Are you owning the libs? They are vaccinated fool. I dont get it.

Abortion. The craziest part is how you can't F off and leave anyone alone to make their own decision about their own body.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-16-2021, 8:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Try to convince our resident, big-mouthed, libtard drug pusher of that. You know, the double standard guy who claimed to "only follow the science" when it fit him politically?
Awesome idea. Lets follow the science, big mouth, high schools dropout, alcoholic, hated loser. What did the "research" on the vaccines teach you? What did your doctor recommend? Your doc, not your facebook friends, not Fox Entertainment, not GOP politicians...Your Doctor. Only the science, lets go. A call to your own doc is the first call one makes, right. What did he say? Are you healthy enough to get a vaccine?
A hundred million shots in arms, very, very few reactions.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-16-2021, 10:26 AM Reply   
Still crickets from ok 95SN when confronted with facts and real questions. Such a scurd liberal. Can’t even answer simple questions because he’s knows his answer would be shredded.

Meanwhile in racist America. More race based policies coming your way to cure racism. Thit stuff is down right idiocy. Their access to health care is as good as mine they see the same
Docs I would. I guess genetics , the that diseases caused by unhealthy eating and unhealthy lifestyles are not the issue……….. Racism is killing theme. It’s not the choices on what they choose to eat, how they live or how much thought is given to healthy living.

It’s not a public health crisis blacks are killing blacks at record paces. Nope it’s once again white privilege causing their death.

At what point do people say enough is enough
Name:  55E2FEC4-A231-47A3-A0B8-7F2C0926D9E9.jpg
Views: 1189
Size:  194.9 KB
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-16-2021, 10:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
I know how that works. It is not possible for any system to perform at that level all hours of the day. That means it has to be a peak rating. he also said he purchased a 30kW system, yet it is putting out over 40? Seems to me the company is leaving money on the table for sales. Pretty sure they are not leaving money on the table. Bad business practice. That again points to it being a peak rating only.
What the heck are you talking about? Yes the system is 30kW peak, it only runs at 30kW for an hour or so per day when it's perfect weather. The production window is between 9 hrs in winter and 14hrs in summer. Highest daily production I have seen is around 200kWhr, lowest around 20kWhr if it rains all day. 44,000kWhr is a daily average of 120kWhr per day. All very reasonable and well within expectation.

Further more the power saving we have relative to our previous bills cashflows the cost of the system we financed over 7 years. Roof top solar for business is a no brainer. I'm seriously considering extending the system and providing free EV charging for any staff which want to buy an EV to drive to the office.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-16-2021, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Correct those groups do have reason to be on guard. The 3rd group is not showing reservations, they are actively undermining the process of vaccinating the public. Your weakass attempt to claim "because science and facts" is an Fing joke. What did your doctor, not your Facebook friends recc? You fail to respond, again. The Republicans fired the director of health services in Tenn for advocating vaccines, ie her job. The Republican Gov of Utah says the GOP is killing people. The entire GOP platform is ANTIVA. You have personally called volunteers and advocates educating people on vaccines "Brown Shirts". That isnt science, that isnt facts. Thats harming the public with zero upside. Ingraham, Carlson on TV every night talking people out of getting jabs, of course they are vaccinated, they just dont want YOU to get the shots. You smell what the Rock is cooking?
https://www.newsmax.com/us/utah-cox-...16/id/1028869/
Utah Gov. Spencer Cox is urging state residents to get vaccinated against COVID-19, warning that opposition to the vaccine is "literally killing people."
Cox said that message "is ridiculous. It’s dangerous. It’s damaging. And it’s killing people. It’s literally killing their supporters and that makes no sense to me."
Randy Paul is trying to make mask wearing illegal on transit, you know the place where a bunch of people get tight for long periods of time. WCGW????
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ran...transportation
LA County re-upping mask mandates because of You and your ilk.
Why dont you explain how this will end up a win for the GOP? How many is a good number to kill off when they are your voters? Are you owning the libs? They are vaccinated fool. I dont get it.

Abortion. The craziest part is how you can't F off and leave anyone alone to make their own decision about their own body.
Blah blah blah. All lies. GOP is not all anti vaccines. I even got the shingles vaccine two years ago myself so go fuq yourself. CDC said vaccinated peeps don’t need masks. Now LA county is requiring them again? Question is: why are you libtards so concerned about something you and yours are vaccinated against?

Abortion? Well after you have a baby in the oven, it’s not “your body” any more. It’s their body.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-16-2021, 12:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Marytr!? Did you not watch what was going on live? That situation was a ****-show. We are lucky more people weren't killed.
Cops are not shooting your BLM and ANTIFA buddies are they? They did not shoot anyone else and the feds will not release the actual footage that they have. Lots of rumors going around they were let in barricades. Going to be interesting for the ones who fight charges and get to put that into evidence.

What you called a ****-show is called another "peaceful protest" in Oakland. Those happen all the time. Wife worked a few of them. You just got to see one because you decided to look at this one and are shocked. The one you saw was pretty tame. A least that one had unarmed people. I am sure that Qanon Shamon was quiet the threat and all those people running around the building taking selfies. Luck more of them were not shot either. Hard telling how much trolling would happen if those selfies got out. Don't want any trolling. Fires, rocks, frozen water bottles, piss, crap and other goodies they do and throw around here are tame compared to unarmed people taking selfies.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-16-2021, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Awesome idea. Lets follow the science, big mouth, high schools dropout, alcoholic, hated loser. What did the "research" on the vaccines teach you? What did your doctor recommend? Your doc, not your facebook friends, not Fox Entertainment, not GOP politicians...Your Doctor. Only the science, lets go. A call to your own doc is the first call one makes, right. What did he say? Are you healthy enough to get a vaccine?
Hahaha! I love it when you’re flailing so bad because I’m all up in your pointy head. Now you’re reduced to making chit up about me. Alcoholic? That’s rich. Especially coming from a self-admitted druggy pot head. Why do you care so much about me and my doctor? You need to just say no to creeping, slimy creeper. It’s also creepy that your side is so hell bent on forcing people to get the mark. Can’t wait for one of your goons to try to step onto my property.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-16-2021, 12:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
What the heck are you talking about? Yes the system is 30kW peak, it only runs at 30kW for an hour or so per day when it's perfect weather. The production window is between 9 hrs in winter and 14hrs in summer. Highest daily production I have seen is around 200kWhr, lowest around 20kWhr if it rains all day. 44,000kWhr is a daily average of 120kWhr per day. All very reasonable and well within expectation.

Further more the power saving we have relative to our previous bills cashflows the cost of the system we financed over 7 years. Roof top solar for business is a no brainer. I'm seriously considering extending the system and providing free EV charging for any staff which want to buy an EV to drive to the office.
How do you rectify a 30kw System putting out so much power over the spec? What is that about?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-16-2021, 12:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Still crickets from ok 95SN when confronted with facts and real questions. Such a scurd liberal. Can’t even answer simple questions because he’s knows his answer would be shredded.

Meanwhile in racist America. More race based policies coming your way to cure racism. Thit stuff is down right idiocy. Their access to health care is as good as mine they see the same
Docs I would. I guess genetics , the that diseases caused by unhealthy eating and unhealthy lifestyles are not the issue……….. Racism is killing theme. It’s not the choices on what they choose to eat, how they live or how much thought is given to healthy living.

It’s not a public health crisis blacks are killing blacks at record paces. Nope it’s once again white privilege causing their death.

At what point do people say enough is enough
Attachment 46394
We know this answer. They don't care. I have been pointing this out on here for nearly 20 years. It only matters if they can try and make up something about Republicans. Chicago is not the only city were blacks are murdering each other by the hundreds each year either.

I also would like the answer from ol 95 about how is hunter bidens finger painting worth millions?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-16-2021, 12:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Misinformation campaign, LOL you lefties are crazy, absolutely out of your minds. Partnering with facebook my ass. So we can remove free speech that we dont deem appropriate for the public. I wonder when they are going to explain the blood clots. I have 2, very close friends, now on blood thinners, both in great shape, both got them in their legs after their second vaccine. Both caused by a reaction to the vaccine.

My wife still has a swollen lymph node and it has been a few months since the second shot. Appeared right after the second vaccine.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-16-2021, 12:24 PM Reply   
Quote:

I am not sure these commies know what the democrats are doing in their names. They either don't know or don't care to bring up the fact that Biden's whitehouse admitted they are reviewing posts and flagging them for removal. Let that sink in. The presidents team is flagging your speech for removal!!!!!

They are also trying to get phone and text carriers to also flag your private text messages.

Democrats are a danger to our freedoms!!!!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-16-2021, 12:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Blah blah blah. All lies. GOP is not all anti vaccines. I even got the shingles vaccine two years ago myself so go fuq yourself. CDC said vaccinated peeps don’t need masks. Now LA county is requiring them again? Question is: why are you libtards so concerned about something you and yours are vaccinated against?

Abortion? Well after you have a baby in the oven, it’s not “your body” any more. It’s their body.
Republican Gov of Utah is blaming the GOP. Randy Paul trying to outlaw masks. You are out here calling vaccine volunteers Brown Shirts. Tennesee fired their health expert because she recc vaccines. Am i making this up? Those are the facts. Unless you can pick out a lie and refute it..... Can you? then lets proceed.
Here are a few more.
https://truthout.org/articles/trump-...tening-us-all/

I guess its too difficult for a HS drop out like yourself to figure it out. Covid will continue and continue to mutate until we can get enough people vaccinated, or dead, your choice?
Hey, What did your Doctor tell you? I mean thats the first call a rational adult would make right.
Dont worry, because of you and people like you, CDC will be forced to change masking rules soon.
Why dont you do like you have said in the past, Compare CA and Floriduh covid. oops. 1 out of 5, 20% of the nations cases, hosp is from Ron Deathsentance Florida. A retirement haven.

Its still the mothers body dipsnot and it will still be her body once the vacuum is turned off.

How is making republicans sick and dead a good way to get votes? Seems like you really have to be stupid to not follow the bouncing ball til it stops.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-16-2021, 12:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Republican Gov of Utah is blaming the GOP. Randy Paul trying to outlaw masks. You are out here calling vaccine volunteers Brown Shirts. Tennesee fired their health expert because she recc vaccines. Am i making this up? Those are the facts. Unless you can pick out a lie and refute it..... Can you? then lets proceed.
Here are a few more.

I guess its too difficult for a HS drop out like yourself to figure it out. Covid will continue and continue to mutate until we can get enough people vaccinated, or dead, your choice?
Hey, What did your Doctor tell you? I mean thats the first call a rational adult would make right.
Dont worry, because of you and people like you, CDC will be forced to change masking rules soon.
Why dont you do like you have said in the past, Compare CA and Floriduh covid. oops. 1 out of 5, 20% of the nations cases, hosp is from Ron Deathsentance Florida. A retirement haven.

Its still the mothers body dipsnot and it will still be her body once the vacuum is turned off.

How is making republicans sick and dead a good way to get votes? Seems like you really have to be stupid to not follow the bouncing ball til it stops.
The better question (after wading through your BS) is why haven’t you libtards done a better job of selling it and why do you have to resort to such extreme totalitarianism to get others to comply? I’m at the point now where I’m doubtful I’ll ever take it just because of how hard you brown shirts are creeping on the public to take it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-16-2021, 12:37 PM Reply   
Pretty funny that Biden failed big time to sell it. Also funny how all you libtards were saying not even a year ago that you weren’t gonna take it because it was invented on Trump’s watch. Y’all totally politicized it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-16-2021, 12:40 PM Reply   
Me personally, I’ve decided to wait and see. Doesn’t make sense when there’s less than 1% chance of taking the dirt nap and that’s only if you have preexisting conditions (which I don’t).
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-16-2021, 12:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Pretty funny that Biden failed big time to sell it. Also funny how all you libtards were saying not even a year ago that you weren’t gonna take it because it was invented on Trump’s watch. Y’all totally politicized it.
Biden did spectacular in selling it, too bad republicans have no platform other than stopping anything Biden tries to do. W/o that vacc rates would be much higher. Honestly im unsure how to feel. I mean you guys are gonna go out and kill your own voters. At the same time i dont roll that way, i get no satisfaction from others misfortune. Even as they scream owning the libs with their dying breath.
Democrats didnt trust ANYTHING trump said or did for good reason. Once the facts came out they made the smart choice.
I find it hard to understand how you think the GOP isnt politicizing this right now. Esp after i provided a roadmap of proof. You must be illiterate.
Hey, WHAT DID YOUR DOCTOR ADVISE YOU ON THE VACCINE??? Afraid of the truth still?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-16-2021, 12:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Almost forgot: It’s also funny the you’re trying to get some traction on my dropping out of high school. Truth is, some of us don’t have to stay in formal education as long as others to make ends meet or be successful. Case in point: You. You clearly needed to be schooled more because you’re mot smart enough to make it on your own. The only thing your got out of college is indoctrinated to be a victim loser. What did that net you? A better spot on your mom’s couch?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-16-2021, 12:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Biden did spectacular in selling it, too bad republicans have no platform other than stopping anything Biden tries to do. W/o that vacc rates would be much higher. Honestly im unsure how to feel. I mean you guys are gonna go out and kill your own voters. At the same time i dont roll that way, i get no satisfaction from others misfortune. Even as they scream owning the libs with their dying breath.
Democrats didnt trust ANYTHING trump said or did for good reason. Once the facts came out they made the smart choice.
I find it hard to understand how you think the GOP isnt politicizing this right now. Esp after i provided a roadmap of proof. You must be illiterate.
Hey, WHAT DID YOUR DOCTOR ADVISE YOU ON THE VACCINE??? Afraid of the truth still?
Lying again. Biden himself lamented the fact that they didn’t meet their goals just last week. The only thing I’m afraid of is the real reason for you libtards pushing experimental drugs on the public.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-16-2021, 1:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Almost forgot: It’s also funny the you’re trying to get some traction on my dropping out of high school. Truth is, some of us don’t have to stay in formal education as long as others to make ends meet or be successful. Case in point: You. You clearly needed to be schooled more because you’re mot smart enough to make it on your own. The only thing your got out of college is indoctrinated to be a victim loser. What did that net you? A better spot on your mom’s couch?
No one is trying to say you are not successful. Im sure you are. We are saying you are a racist bigot that has no ability to think rationally, just a FOX parrot. IE, Brown Shirts. Ive been self employed for over 32 years, i depend on no one except myself, i retired young. I own quite a bit of Real Estate, much of it free and clear, its a cash cow. It took decades, it took work. I planned it and i worked the plan. I did it w/o help from anyone. My mom only owns 2 properties and I maintain both for her, i dont live in either. I have my own castle to spread out on. But this isnt a dick swinging contest is it. Unlike your hero you worship, got millions from his pops and lost it on casinos of all things. What a financial genius. Dont forget to join the Stop The Steal, the billionaire is waiting on your $$, 400 times if you deposit right now.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-16-2021, 1:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Cops are not shooting your BLM and ANTIFA buddies are they? They did not shoot anyone else and the feds will not release the actual footage that they have. Lots of rumors going around they were let in barricades. Going to be interesting for the ones who fight charges and get to put that into evidence.

What you called a ****-show is called another "peaceful protest" in Oakland. Those happen all the time. Wife worked a few of them. You just got to see one because you decided to look at this one and are shocked. The one you saw was pretty tame. A least that one had unarmed people. I am sure that Qanon Shamon was quiet the threat and all those people running around the building taking selfies. Luck more of them were not shot either. Hard telling how much trolling would happen if those selfies got out. Don't want any trolling. Fires, rocks, frozen water bottles, piss, crap and other goodies they do and throw around here are tame compared to unarmed people taking selfies.
Not my buddies. Damn are you too dumb to realize not everyone has swallows the bait and hook of either party.

I don’t need rumors. I saw the rioters breaking barricades and watched officers get blasted in the face with bear spray. They were chanting death to pence. That is what a coup looks like.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-16-2021, 1:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
No one is trying to say you are not successful. Im sure you are. We are saying you are a racist bigot that has no ability to think rationally, just a FOX parrot. IE, Brown Shirts. Ive been self employed for over 32 years, i depend on no one except myself, i retired young. I own quite a bit of Real Estate, much of it free and clear, its a cash cow. It took decades, it took work. I planned it and i worked the plan. I did it w/o help from anyone. My mom only owns 2 properties and I maintain both for her, i dont live in either. I have my own castle to spread out on. But this isnt a dick swinging contest is it. Unlike your hero you worship, got millions from his pops and lost it on casinos of all things. What a financial genius. Dont forget to join the Stop The Steal, the billionaire is waiting on your $$, 400 times if you deposit right now.
Oh the ol’ race card is out again. Big shocker there. You libtards think you can disarm anyone by throwing it on the table any time any place. Typical of losers everywhere, you don’t know when to stop and thus disarm yourselves in the process by watering down the meaning and numbing everyone to it. Keep it up! Btw, it’s not my party that’s trying to judge everyone by their skin color. Oh, and it’s also not my party that keeps trying to keep their slaves by using different methods of capture and prisons of dependence.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-16-2021, 1:40 PM Reply   
Quote:

Comparing two wrongs does nothing.

Give this a little look.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg6OG6Ta3JA&noapp=1
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-16-2021, 2:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
kinda funny, as many of my doctors have not gotten the shot. Also many are in law suits as their employers are pushing them to get it. Also, because many have already had covid and know they have antibodies.

Funny how we are not checking people for antibodies. why not? Because they (the left) dont want people to not get the shot. Ok, so now people with antibodies are getting vaccines too! Go's against science.

Go get a chick pox vaccine, oh unless you have had chick pox then you dont get one. So lets ease up cupcake, you are getting so far up the liberal ******* that you have lost common sense.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-16-2021, 2:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Here are a few more.

My dr’s all 4 of them surgeons , told me not to get the vaccine. All 4 also stated there is almost no research and definitive data to support the claims by leftist mouthpieces being funded by lefties regarding any long term data All four say Fauci is full of ****. My nieces who work in healthcare all wouldn’t get the vaccine , but they were mandated by their employers. 3 of 4 dr’s had covid , none of my nieces ages 24-20 have had covid , and now since getting the vaccine 3-4 have had considerable issues.

Farcie’s I’d most recent interview , Lester holt asks him for an explanation on why LA County is reinstating it’s mask policies when the vaccine is supposed to be so effective. When aske further if it was due to the delta variant , Fauci’s response was vaccinated people don’t have to worry about the Delta variant too much because it’s has very minimal effect on vaccinated people. So here yet again we have the alleged leftist expert on Covid , the messiah saying masks aren’t necessary , meanwhile LA County is going back to full retard mode . Fauci’s further response , well that’s the beauty of state and federal governments. They have the ability to do what they think best for their area. WAIT WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? After spewing federal mandates for 18months , campaigning on federal mandates , now we are all about states rights because it fits the narrative , while previously federal mandates are the answer. Fauci flip flops more then lefty trannys .

More bull**** hypocrisy from the nations leading bull**** artist with Kommifornia leading the charge.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-16-2021, 2:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
It’s ****ing amazing that in the mater of agenda , democrats all flipped and have since gone full mandate , after campaigning on refusal and claiming the vaccine was evil because it was made under Trump’s watch.

Don’t worry I am sure triple mask basement boy has the answer. Can’t wait for him to explain it as science .
Covid stats were debunked a long time ago …..95SN was bitch slapped with the factual data , ran and hid for 5 days , completely ignored the factual Data , couldn’t provide an ounce of data refuting the facts and refused to provide a single counter point to any of the data.

It’s amazing Texas and Florida didn’t turn into state wide morgues like he and the left were claiming. No rebuttal to the fact the stats supported the states science as opposed to the federal bull**** being rammed down people’s throats.

Fauci was just on Lester Holt claiming the delta variant is much less of a risk than covid was for vaccinated people. Yet every news story being spewed by MSM is delta variant taking over. More fear mongering

I can’t help but laugh watching all the sheep still driving in their cars solo with masks and walking around outdoors with double masks. Such a sad state of affairs.

I won’t even get into the discussion on what all this BS has done to young kids minds. I know 5 8-10yr olds who are so afraid of dying and being ridiculed if they no longer wear their masks it’s scary. All 5 of those kids parents have tried everything to get their child to take it off and follow CDC guidelines. Know 4 16-19yr olds who refuse to go anywhere with out one on. The amount of damage this country has suffered in order to win an election is absolutely sickening. What managed to survive after covid , is being destroyed with the fake woke racism agenda

Fauci is a farce , he’s been exposed numerous times. Guy belongs in prison.

Last edited by xstarrider; 07-16-2021 at 3:00 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-16-2021, 3:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
How do you rectify a 30kw System putting out so much power over the spec? What is that about?
If we are going to have an intelligent conversation about this you need to educate yourself on the difference between kW and kWhr
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-16-2021, 3:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
My dr’s all 4 of them surgeons , told me not to get the vaccine.
Why do you need 4 doctors who are all surgeons? Why are you taking communicable disease advice from scalpel monkeys?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-16-2021, 3:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
But this isnt a dick swinging contest is it.
This is Waterworld non-wakeboarding discussion, Of course it is a dick swinging competition
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-16-2021, 4:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
kinda funny, as many of my doctors have not gotten the shot. Also many are in law suits as their employers are pushing them to get it. Also, because many have already had covid and know they have antibodies.

Funny how we are not checking people for antibodies. why not? Because they (the left) dont want people to not get the shot. Ok, so now people with antibodies are getting vaccines too! Go's against science.

Go get a chick pox vaccine, oh unless you have had chick pox then you dont get one. So lets ease up cupcake, you are getting so far up the liberal ******* that you have lost common sense.
Dr. Doug, how long do the antibodies from having Covid last? Does it create the same type of protection as vaccines do? Do antibodies work on the virus mutations? There are reasons Pres Biden is trying to get shots in arms, saves lives. Please explain why FOX and the GOP are running anti-vax campaigns? Seems like all that could happen is more republican deaths. So, why?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-16-2021, 4:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Please explain why FOX and the GOP are running anti-vax campaigns? Seems like all that could happen is more republican deaths. So, why?
Numpties going to Numpt.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-16-2021, 5:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
My dr’s all 4 of them surgeons , told me not to get the vaccine. All 4 also stated there is almost no research and definitive data to support the claims by leftist mouthpieces being funded by lefties regarding any long term data All four say Fauci is full of ****. My nieces who work in healthcare all wouldn’t get the vaccine , but they were mandated by their employers. 3 of 4 dr’s had covid , none of my nieces ages 24-20 have had covid , and now since getting the vaccine 3-4 have had considerable issues. If your surgeons are blaming covid on the leftist mouth pieces funded by lefties I can see why they may be dumb enough to recc avoiding the vaccine. I guess the almost 3 BILLION shots administered doesnt make them feel warm and fuzzy yet. Clown, the mall deserves better.

Farcie’s I’d most recent interview , Lester holt asks him for an explanation on why LA County is reinstating it’s mask policies when the vaccine is supposed to be so effective. When aske further if it was due to the delta variant , Fauci’s response was vaccinated people don’t have to worry about the Delta variant too much because it’s has very minimal effect on vaccinated people. So here yet again we have the alleged leftist expert on Covid , the messiah saying masks aren’t necessary , meanwhile LA County is going back to full retard mode . Fauci’s further response , well that’s the beauty of state and federal governments. They have the ability to do what they think best for their area. WAIT WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? After spewing federal mandates for 18months , campaigning on federal mandates , now we are all about states rights because it fits the narrative , while previously federal mandates are the answer. Fauci flip flops more then lefty trannys .

More bull**** hypocrisy from the nations leading bull**** artist with Kommifornia leading the charge.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-16-2021, 9:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Dr. Doug, how long do the antibodies from having Covid last? Does it create the same type of protection as vaccines do? Do antibodies work on the virus mutations? There are reasons Pres Biden is trying to get shots in arms, saves lives. Please explain why FOX and the GOP are running anti-vax campaigns? Seems like all that could happen is more republican deaths. So, why?
How long do the vaccines last? I’ve been hearing them already recommending booster shots for fully vaccinated people. That’s pretty much another kick to the balls of your party’s tyranny and credibility. Ouch.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-16-2021, 9:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Why do you care? If biden has reasons, what are those reasons? If you got the mark, why do you care so much about others getting it and why won’t you STFU about it? What is fueling your Nazi campaign? Why can’t you let others follow the science and make their own decisions? Why do you keep trying to impose your own agenda on other people’s bodies? Creeper! Why is your party running pro-vax campaigns for a vax that can’t pass basic FDA specs? What did you fuqers put in it that you can’t handle us not taking? Fuqing vampires!
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-17-2021, 2:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
If we are going to have an intelligent conversation about this you need to educate yourself on the difference between kW and kWhr
The confusing thing is your letter from the solar company didn't give kWhr, they said kW per hour. Power is the amount of energy transferred per unit time. KW is a power unit. So kW/hr is kJ/s per hour. What does that mean?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-17-2021, 7:52 AM Reply   
A kilowatt hour means using 1,000 watts for an hour. Power companies charge customers for how many kilowatt hours they use.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-17-2021, 7:58 AM Reply   
Was just looking at old pics and came across this screen shot I saved. Pretty interesting to see all the famous libtard’s quotes from the past. If you look at the libtard policies of today, you can see they were all lying to us when the quotes were made. Hildabeast saying we need a wall is an instant classic.
Attached Images

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-17-2021, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why do you care? If biden has reasons, what are those reasons? If you got the mark, why do you care so much about others getting it and why won’t you STFU about it? What is fueling your Nazi campaign? Why can’t you let others follow the science and make their own decisions? Why do you keep trying to impose your own agenda on other people’s bodies? Creeper! Why is your party running pro-vax campaigns for a vax that can’t pass basic FDA specs? What did you fuqers put in it that you can’t handle us not taking? Fuqing vampires!
Daily you show off your stupidity. Do you know why the vaccines are not "FDA approved"? See, it isnt because as you say "cant pass basic FDA specs". It takes time, just like it took time to create. Does a women who cant have a baby in less than 9 months under-performing too? Do you wait for concrete to cure? or do you drive on it as the spinning truck drives away? When you order on Amazon and it says delivery in 5 days, why are you running to the mailbox after hitting "make this purchase"? Why when you pull the cake out of the 375 degree oven after 3 minutes its still gooey? Of course, they put 5G transmitters in it, fool.
https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...ID-19-vaccines

Nice to know in markworld that if you try to educate people and get life saving vaccines into arms it is a Nazi campaign. Wait til it is FDA approved and you will move your goalpost to Why are the nazis forcing me to get a shot if I want to go....anywhere. Are their nazi/Dems in Canada pushing a drug that cant meet "FDA specs"? How about the leaders in Israel? Highest Vac rate on the globe. Jew-Nazis?? Where are there NOT nazi Dems pushing vaccines? Anywhere? Or does the entire rest of the planet want as many doses as they can get?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-17-2021, 10:53 AM Reply   
kW is a unit of power, kWhr is a unit of energy.

Example: The peak power my system can produce is 30kW. If it runs at peak power for 1hr it will generate 30kWhr. If it runs at 50% output for 1hr it will produce 15kWhr. If it runs at 50% output for 3hrs it will produce 45kWhr.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-17-2021, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Daily you show off your stupidity. Do you know why the vaccines are not "FDA approved"? See, it isnt because as you say "cant pass basic FDA specs". It takes time, just like it took time to create. Does a women who cant have a baby in less than 9 months under-performing too? Do you wait for concrete to cure? or do you drive on it as the spinning truck drives away? When you order on Amazon and it says delivery in 5 days, why are you running to the mailbox after hitting "make this purchase"? Why when you pull the cake out of the 375 degree oven after 3 minutes its still gooey? Of course, they put 5G transmitters in it, fool.
https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...ID-19-vaccines

Nice to know in markworld that if you try to educate people and get life saving vaccines into arms it is a Nazi campaign. Wait til it is FDA approved and you will move your goalpost to Why are the nazis forcing me to get a shot if I want to go....anywhere. Are their nazi/Dems in Canada pushing a drug that cant meet "FDA specs"? How about the leaders in Israel? Highest Vac rate on the globe. Jew-Nazis?? Where are there NOT nazi Dems pushing vaccines? Anywhere? Or does the entire rest of the planet want as many doses as they can get?
Gross polluting post as usual, you didn’t move the dial one inch. You seem to like spending a lot of your time convincing everyone of nothing.

You keep intentionally misrepresenting my contentions. This makes you a dishonest person, untrustworthy and the reason I ratted you out for your chronic bad faith arguments. I’m not gonna take a page out of your book and puke out a long-winded response about something I’ve already stated my position about plenty of times.

I guess you can keep going on, boring people with your straw man arguments. Have fun.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-17-2021, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:

Example: The peak power my system can produce is 30kW. If it runs at peak power for 1hr it will generate 30kWhr. If it runs at 50% output for 1hr it will produce 15kWhr. If it runs at 50% output for 3hrs it will produce 45kWhr.
I already spelled that out, sheep lover.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-17-2021, 11:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Gross polluting post as usual, you didn’t move the dial one inch. You seem to like spending a lot of your time convincing everyone of nothing.

You keep intentionally misrepresenting my contentions. This makes you a dishonest person, untrustworthy and the reason I ratted you out for your chronic bad faith arguments. I’m not gonna take a page out of your book and puke out a long-winded response about something I’ve already stated my position about plenty of times.

I guess you can keep going on, boring people with your straw man arguments. Have fun.
So when you used the term Brown Shirts for volunteers to educate on vaccines I errored? Fix it for me. and lab rats, im mistaking the meaning? Clear it up. That cant pass "FDA Specs" due to its impossible in this timeframe? When you use the phrase Nazi campaign You just mean it in the positive sense? It really seems like anti-vax words from an anti-vaxxer, but im sure you can explain my error due to your own words. What did i misrep? Are the Israelis Nazis in there vaccine campaign too? The research you did on vaccines included your doctor of course, right? or not? Are you back-peddling? again?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-17-2021, 5:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
I already spelled that out, sheep lover.
Yeah but nobody listens to the court jester.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-18-2021, 8:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
So when you used the term Brown Shirts for volunteers to educate on vaccines I errored? Fix it for me. and lab rats, im mistaking the meaning? Clear it up. That cant pass "FDA Specs" due to its impossible in this timeframe? When you use the phrase Nazi campaign You just mean it in the positive sense? It really seems like anti-vax words from an anti-vaxxer, but im sure you can explain my error due to your own words. What did i misrep? Are the Israelis Nazis in there vaccine campaign too? The research you did on vaccines included your doctor of course, right? or not? Are you back-peddling? again?
Yes. You errored as usual. The Brown Shirts I referenced are the spooks who would go door to door imposing your fascist will on others without any regard for medical privacy or our constitutional rights. As shown by you here many times, your party uses failed attempts at shaming, insults, misinformation in the form of skewed stats, personal attacks and many other ways that expose your fascism. My use of the term lab rats is funny, accurate and succinct all at the same time. As for labeling me an anti-vaxer, I’ve given you recent proof that I’m not, but you keep lying and building this straw man argument against me. What is your obsession with me? Do I turn you on that much that you need to keep pursuing me like a psycho ex-girlfriend? Geez, creeper! I don’t have to backpedal on anything. I’ve been consistent from the beginning. Go back and read my posts about vaccines from last year. Your party has been all over the map and continued to totally politicize the vaccines from the very beginning and you have been an unhinged, emotional, political hack from the beginning. Everyone here can visualize you frothing at the mouth as you feverishly write your emotional posts. Me? I’m stable as a table. Got some neighbors cruising by soon for a little surf sesh.

Bottom line: you and your fascist party are pursuing me to impose your will on me. You don’t have the right to do that yet you keep doing it. If you had the power and I lost my freedom, you would mandate I bow to your will. You are the definition of a fascist.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-18-2021, 8:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah but nobody listens to the court jester.
Baaaaaaaaaaaa! Is this the most recent picture of your harem? You must be so proud.
Attached Images

Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-18-2021, 3:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
. If your surgeons are blaming covid on the leftist mouth pieces funded by lefties I can see why they may be dumb enough to recc avoiding the vaccine. I guess the almost 3 BILLION shots administered doesnt make them feel warm and fuzzy yet. Clown, the mall deserves better.

Well I’ll take the advice from the experts who have decades of experience in the medical field as well have been in front lines over political a political mouthpiece who’s very existence is based on the money that flows to him for promoting their view. Here’s the data once again. I can’t wait for all your facts and data showing the opposite. Now we are going to roll back to tyranny because a forced panic of a delta variant that is 10 times less deadly that COViD 19 and a variant your expert Fauci is quoted as sayin has almost zero effect on people with antibodies. More bull****

People can focus on the scare tactics of 500k deaths this , people dead that. At the end of the day the death rate is 1/10th of 1 percent . It’s deaths are unequivocally associated with a certain at risk population number. Positivity rates are a mute point. Average healthy Americans simply don’t die after contracting the virus at alarming rates, children rarely contract the virus at all.

The simple logical approach mentioned numerous times here would be to address the at risk population , devise an effective plan to combat that targeted group , and treat the rest of Americans like adults with their own minds . Instead it was used as a political weapon to instill false fear across America while turning states and cities into communist zones while backsliding sweeping changes to voter laws in the countries for an election cycle .

You tell me why an entire economy and way of life should be destroyed over something with a .001 death rate across this nation. We’ve been dealing with the flu for decades. Even with modern medical tech and multiple vaccines 25,000 Americans die from flu virus , we didn’t count those that died of flu related consequences like they do covid deaths , so that number could effectively be very low and realistically if counted like covid deaths be much higher .

Perspective .001 chance of death from a virus( America as a whole) , Clearly exponentially less if you’re an average healthy American and clearly more if your an at risk person. What’s the percentage of the at risk population in America? 14percent of America’s population is over 65 . It’s been estimated 80 percent of all covid deaths are people over the age of 65. Of that 14 percent how many of those individuals possess pre exiting conditions ? The CDC itself reports of those covid deaths over the age of 65 , over 90 percent of those individuals had pre- existing severe medical conditions they were already battling. . These are the on paper stats , not some fictional political game made up of bull**** . So you tell me why everyday Americans were told they can’t go to work , cant’t open their business, can’t attend school , can’t play sports , can’t live life , and can’t be productive and go about their daily lives without a wet sock on their face ?

Let’s compare the death totals of your 18-55 aged America’s to those that lost their business , families , way of life, education, and mental stability. 20 percent of the covid deaths belong to those under the age of 55. That’s 100,000 Americans. Of those 100,000 Americans over 92 percent of that age group that experienced death yas a result of covid had pre-existing conditions so that’s 18,000 HEALTHY AMERICANS taken as a result of covid. How many jobs were lost, how many business will never come back as a result of nonsensical policies structured around the political push for an election? Millions that’s right millions. How many kids mental and physical health has been impacted negatively , millions , how many families are struggling to put food on their table because of trynaical Policies that have impacted them negatively , millions.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-18-2021, 3:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Was just looking at old pics and came across this screen shot I saved. Pretty interesting to see all the famous libtard’s quotes from the past. If you look at the libtard policies of today, you can see they were all lying to us when the quotes were made. Hildabeast saying we need a wall is an instant classic.
That’s pretty hysterical
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-18-2021, 4:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
People can focus on the scare tactics of 500k deaths this , people dead that. At the end of the day the death rate is 1/10th of 1 percent . It’s deaths are unequivocally associated with a certain at risk population number. Positivity rates are a mute point. Average healthy Americans simply don’t die after contracting the virus at alarming rates, children rarely contract the virus at all.
Is this the official "Pro life" position?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-18-2021, 6:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well I’ll take the advice from the experts who have decades of experience in the medical field as well have been in front lines over political a political mouthpiece who’s very existence is based on the money that flows to him for promoting their view. Here’s the data once again. I can’t wait for all your facts and data showing the opposite. Now we are going to roll back to tyranny because a forced panic of a delta variant that is 10 times less deadly that COViD 19 and a variant your expert Fauci is quoted as sayin has almost zero effect on people with antibodies. More bull****

The simple logical approach mentioned numerous times here would be to address the at risk population , devise an effective plan to combat that targeted group , and treat the rest of Americans like adults with their own minds . Instead it was used as a political weapon to instill false fear across America while turning states and cities into communist zones while backsliding sweeping changes to voter laws in the countries for an election cycle .

You tell me why an entire economy and way of life should be destroyed over something with a .001 death rate across this nation. We’ve been dealing with the flu for decades. Even with modern medical tech and multiple vaccines 25,000 Americans die from flu virus , we didn’t count those that died of flu related consequences like they do covid deaths , so that number could effectively be very low and realistically if counted like covid deaths be much higher .

Perspective .001 chance of death from a virus( America as a whole) , Clearly exponentially less if you’re an average healthy American and clearly more if your an at risk person. What’s the percentage of the at risk population in America? 14percent of America’s population is over 65 . It’s been estimated 80 percent of all covid deaths are people over the age of 65. Of that 14 percent how many of those individuals possess pre exiting conditions ? The CDC itself reports of those covid deaths over the age of 65 , over 90 percent of those individuals had pre- existing severe medical conditions they were already battling. . These are the on paper stats , not some fictional political game made up of bull**** . So you tell me why everyday Americans were told they can’t go to work , cant’t open their business, can’t attend school , can’t play sports , can’t live life , and can’t be productive and go about their daily lives without a wet sock on their face ?

Let’s compare the death totals of your 18-55 aged America’s to those that lost their business , families , way of life, education, and mental stability. 20 percent of the covid deaths belong to those under the age of 55. That’s 100,000 Americans. Of those 100,000 Americans over 92 percent of that age group that experienced death yas a result of covid had pre-existing conditions so that’s 18,000 HEALTHY AMERICANS taken as a result of covid. How many jobs were lost, how many business will never come back as a result of nonsensical policies structured around the political push for an election? Millions that’s right millions. How many kids mental and physical health has been impacted negatively , millions , how many families are struggling to put food on their table because of trynaical Policies that have impacted them negatively , millions.
Another weekend 95 roast. I love the briquettes of facts you roasted him over. Bet he’s stupid enough to keep coming back for more as usual. His type can’t help themselves. They’ve been getting beat up their entire life. They’ve gained an addiction to the negative attention of being universally disliked. Can’t wait for his flailing to start in 3...2...1...

We may have to pause and hold for his response though while he launders all of his brown shirts.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-18-2021, 8:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Is this the official "Pro life" position?
No this is the “facts don’t match the narrative “ position
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-19-2021, 4:13 AM Reply   
Quote:

I'm well aware of what a kW and kWhr are. My point was the message from your provider gave a kW/hr number that was something like 43,000 kW/hr. That doesn't really tell you anything about how many kWhr of energy the system provided you. I'm not sure what that number is and what it tells you or how it would be measured or determined.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-19-2021, 4:19 AM Reply   
Your note said the system target was 42,000 kW/hr, but it actually did 44,380 kW/hr. Did they actually mean kWhr? If so, that means you're system made ~3700 kWhr per month. My house uses ~675 kWhr per month for reference.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-19-2021, 4:33 AM Reply   
Ok, final post since it won't let me edit the last one. I went back and saw you said you put in a 30kW system. 30kW for 8 hours a day for 30 days would be 7200 kWhr, so your 3700 kWhr a month seems realistic. That must be a big system. You would think a solar company could correctly label kWhr though.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-19-2021, 5:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
You would think a solar company could correctly label kWhr though.
You'd think. But after it passes through a computer programmer a lot can happen. The slash in there is a math thing. I can imagine the nuances of it would go over the head of a lot of management that could say it correctly but not recognize the science of where units go. When you go to engineering school a lot of time is spent educating students on making sure units pass through equations correctly.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-19-2021, 6:10 AM Reply   
Knock knock. Who’s there? Karma
https://www.texastribune.org/2021/07...s-coronavirus/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-19-2021, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, Brown Shirt, your chickens are home to roost now. Here are a few FACTS exposed for you to suck on by none other than your favorite news source. Btw, I as well as others here have been pointing these facts out for a long time now.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/vaccin...edia-lawmakers
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-19-2021, 2:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, Brown Shirt, your chickens are home to roost now. Here are a few FACTS exposed for you to suck on by none other than your favorite news source. Btw, I as well as others here have been pointing these facts out for a long time now.
Quote:
I am 100% certain there is a completely logical reason , based on science and data , that we will soon hear from them explaining how they’re not exploiting a virus amd vaccine for political gains. We should hear from both Biden and Harris explaining it all shortly in a press conference

Name:  C9F694AA-24FA-42AE-9DE2-CC8A7891B7B0.jpg
Views: 634
Size:  8.1 KB
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-19-2021, 9:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
You know what? The more research I do, the less likely I’ll be taking the mark. There are some recent things I can’t get past and the libtard MSM won’t cover them with any authenticity because it hurts their narrative. Things like the Yankees game getting cancelled because 6 vaccinated players all came down with Kung Flu. Also, the plane full of vaccinated libtard Texans sneaking out of town, on their private plane, committing their dereliction of duty in DC and testing positive hasn’t aged well. Add to that: Farci and the CDC says vaccinated peeps can spread Kung Flu too. So what’s the point? Maybe it’ll ease my symptoms if I get it? Why do fascist libtards still want me to get it so bad? What’s the benefit to them? Something stinks and libtards are 1000% untrustworthy. I didn’t want it when Trump was prez and neither did any libtards. Now, every libtard in town wants to force it down everyone’s throat.

Bottom line: $hitty, dishonest, inconsistent, flip-flopping, politically-motivated, fascist messaging from libtards has sunken the vaccine ship. You did it to yourselves. You’ve proven yourselves utterly untrustworthy as evidenced by the above-mentioned evidence.