Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2008

Old     (bhileman)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-11-2008, 4:56 PM Reply   
I just heard that a brand new epic is on its way from california to pull the first MileHighWakeboarding comp. It is supposedly one of the nicest boats to leave Epic's assembly line. I will post pics up immediately. It has a new wrap on it so I am very interested to see how that looks.

For those of you in the colorado area that don't know about the first comp check out http://milehighwakeboarding.com/Contests-and-Events/colorado-wakeboard-contests-and-events.htm for info about the comp this Saturday. It should be a big turnout and there is a professional sky diving team coming out to put on a show, which should be awesome. Hope to see you all there
Later, Brett
Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-11-2008, 5:07 PM Reply   
Finally, the first one is here! Always wanted to ride behind and Epic. I'll be leaving Friday morning with the camper in tow.

All you Colorado people, lets get this thing going big! Can't wait to see everyone there!
Old     (steve_jones)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-12-2008, 1:35 PM Reply   
You guys are funny. Just spoke with Gary and the new ride is in Utah as I type (coming from Cali). Pretty stoked to ride that bad boy and hang out after the contest!!
Old     (steve_jones)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-13-2008, 12:35 PM Reply   
Jimmy Wolf will be in the house tonight!
Old     (linz)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-13-2008, 12:53 PM Reply   
Wish I could be there to join in the festivities...too bad I'm now in Cali...send that boat back here! :-)
Maybe I'll make it out for one of these awesome comps this season.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-13-2008, 2:46 PM Reply   
I've seen an Epic out at Boyd a few times so they've definitely been here! I might have to come check out the comp.
Old     (deeluk)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-13-2008, 3:05 PM Reply   
Timmy, are you sure that's actually an Epic? There's one that's a Yamaha that says Epic on it. Definitely not -the- Epic. It's yellow and white, right?
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-13-2008, 4:43 PM Reply   
Yeah, it's yellow but I don't think it's a Yamaha - it has the Epic nose for sure.
Old     (steve_jones)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-16-2008, 9:59 AM Reply   
What a great weekend. We'll have to put the pictures of Jimmy and everyone up soon!
Old     (hype29)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-16-2008, 4:47 PM Reply   
There was a red one up at horsetooth on sat.
Old     (milehighrider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-16-2008, 8:58 PM Reply   
there are a couple running around, i think that island marine sold one to a person in the WYo as well, believe it was RED.