Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 15, 2009

Old    headbanger            02-13-2009, 6:18 PM Reply   
Thank you Brian and everyone at Sanger Boats. It is nice to see a Company stand behind its Craftmanship.
Old     (justcoz5)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-13-2009, 6:28 PM Reply   
I am sure there is a story behind this post, I would love to hear what inspired you to post this.
Old    headbanger            02-13-2009, 7:30 PM Reply   
Rick. The place I bought the boat from went out of business, then I got the run around from another place that works on boats. I took my boat to Capitol Watersports in Sacramento and they put me in touch with Sanger directly. Sanger came to Sacramento and picked up my boat took it to Fresno did repairs and then some, returned my boat back to Sacramento fully repaired. I'm just a happy consumer voicing my opinion...
Old     (dohboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-13-2009, 7:43 PM Reply   
Great story. Nice to see even in a poor economy customer service is still alive.
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-13-2009, 8:05 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       02-13-2009, 9:25 PM Reply   
Love it!!! Thanks for the story.

Sanger has been around forever and it seems they have survived and thrived by going the extra mile. Good for you guys Sanger - Keep that bar up HIGH.
Old     (supraride)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-13-2009, 10:43 PM Reply   
Sanger is a staight up good company
Old     (scwellman)      Join Date: Nov 2006       02-14-2009, 7:22 AM Reply   
Scott, Eric, and Brain are all straight up guys that will go the extra mile that you may not find in a larger boat company or get lost in the mix.

On several occasions I have called and spoken directly with each of these guys without any problem. Each time they went out of their way to make a custom piece for my V215 or replace something free of charge.

I live in Houston, Texas and have had no problem with getting things to and from the factory, with a lot of help from my outstanding dealership staff at Houston WaterSports Complex. I just mentioned that because a lot of the Sanger owners on WW are out on the West Coast.

I may have my ownership goggles on but, I have owned several inboards and by far Sanger has been the best all around for the buck boat! (just IMO).

Peace from Texas!
Old     (justcoz5)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-14-2009, 2:06 PM Reply   
marc,

thanks for the story, I wasn't being a smart ass, I own a sanger and was curious as to what they did.