Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 26, 2006

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-06-2006, 2:47 PM Reply   
I havent seen any threads about the New Wakespace. Dave whats up? And why all the search stuff in the thread's
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       11-06-2006, 3:43 PM Reply   
Here is a thread on it: http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/383594.html.

What do you mean by "all the search stuff in the threads?"
Old     (surfnfury65)      Join Date: Aug 2004       11-06-2006, 3:55 PM Reply   
Thanks. I had the same question.
Wadd$
Old     (mitchj)      Join Date: Aug 2002       11-06-2006, 4:12 PM Reply   
My Norton Internet Security goes off now that you have changed to wake space you have done more than change the name . ACTIVE X lol
Old     (mitchj)      Join Date: Aug 2002       11-06-2006, 4:16 PM Reply   
This site now haa active X controls in place ,
Old     (mitchj)      Join Date: Aug 2002       11-06-2006, 7:54 PM Reply   
Big Brothers watching you .
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       11-06-2006, 8:45 PM Reply   
Damn, you guys are paranoid. :-) We have changed nothing at this point other than the name at the top and bottom.

You might be referring to the Google ads we've added to the bottom of the pages discussion board pages, which we did quite a while ago. That is unrelated to the WakeSpace name conversion.
Old     (mitchj)      Join Date: Aug 2002       11-06-2006, 9:32 PM Reply   
Active x is used for many things to create menus, polls ,track web visits ,take data from a cpu etc, im not saying you are doing any of that but the day you changed the name to wake space my cpu detected your use of Active X . Not paranoid at all just stating facts .It could be as simple as a hit counter for builders square ?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       11-06-2006, 10:22 PM Reply   
Sorry to disappoint, but, like I said, there was nothing added, but the name. I wouldn't even know how to add something like that. If you figure out what it is, let me know.