Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 26, 2006

Old     (on_board_wakeboarding)      Join Date: Nov 2006       11-04-2006, 4:17 AM Reply   
I'm looking for swivel boardracks for my new 2007 Mobius LSV.
I know the are some companies who has them but,which brand do you prefer? based on on experience.
Thanks Pat
Old     (san210nut)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-04-2006, 9:18 AM Reply   
Have Sierra make them for you!!
Old     (boardr2d)      Join Date: Jul 2004       11-04-2006, 7:55 PM Reply   
check out Dbot5 Sling, swivel rotates 90-180-270
Upload
Old     (on_board_wakeboarding)      Join Date: Nov 2006       11-05-2006, 12:20 AM Reply   
I've never heart from Sierra is that a new company?
Old     (boarder_x)      Join Date: Mar 2006       11-05-2006, 12:33 AM Reply   
"I've never heart from Sierra...."

... Did you mean "I've never heard of?"

.... I realize you are not from the US, I'm not bashing you, I'm just asking to confirm what you are trying to ask.
Old     (on_board_wakeboarding)      Join Date: Nov 2006       11-05-2006, 1:50 AM Reply   
Yeah I'm from holland and we think we can speak english. But anyway, is Sierra a new company and do they deliver in Europe. Do they have a site I can visit?
Old     (nautielove)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-05-2006, 4:55 AM Reply   
rob,

it looks like a obvious typo...no big deal imo...i do the all the thyme...

in regards to sierra(they have done a couple projects for me) unless they have a exact, to scale, actual mold or item... they cant make it...
Old     (san210nut)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-05-2006, 9:23 AM Reply   
Sierra is a machine shop here in Arizona. They will make anything that you want and are relatively cheap. I saw one of their Nautique Dash Bezels on boat here in the classified section of this board and have used them to make parts for a couple of my projects since..You just have to email the guy, and he will get back to you if he can do it. It's pretty cool he can do custom stuff too!

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65921/351817.html
Old     (knwebs)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-06-2006, 2:32 PM Reply   
Can you give some additional info about Sierra? I'd like a pair and after Roswell hosed my order taking three months before I cancelled it I don't think I'll use them.
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       11-06-2006, 6:45 PM Reply   
Pat,

Check out www.nice-rack.com Their swinging board racks are called slingshot (there's a link to them on the main page). I've been using them on my SAN all summer and I have installed many of them on Malibu's at work. There's a lot of different racks out there but these are my personal preference. I also would check into Skylon and see if they will be releasing swivel this year. If you need any more info let me know and good luck on your search!