Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 26, 2006

Old     (insuranceman)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-27-2006, 10:39 AM Reply   
go and take a look at the really cool video's that each website has.

give us your input after you watch.
Old     (duckguy)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-27-2006, 4:37 PM Reply   
Personally I think that Supra's website is one of the worst I have seen.

1. Videos-Small,Bad Quality, and shows nothing but a boat on water-No good wake shots no detail nothing.

2. The build a boat is confusing-for ex, the GG has many standards that are shown as options etc.

3. The gallery page is a joke. These small grainy pics that again like the vids, show no detail and cannot be made large, with these annoying little colored boxes that move around and stuff

but that is just my opinion.
Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-27-2006, 6:48 PM Reply   
The Moomba video on the front page is outstanding but that is just my opinion
Old     (ryan27r)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-27-2006, 11:42 PM Reply   
I would like to see a MC styled build a boat program the color selector is not what I would want. I do like the info provided though and I would also like to be able to save the gallery photos. I guess the good out weights the bad but there are imporvments that I think should be made if you could copy the MC version that would be really sweet as I feel the color selector know is not color correct.

Your supra customer since 91
Old     (supra24ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2006       10-28-2006, 6:41 AM Reply   
Ok finally i get to give my input on supras website, love the boats, hate the website. The build a boat sucks you can not choose what grapic options you want and the options pricing like matt says is crazy. Plus not enough pics in gallery basically what matt said. Come on guys you all can do better, look at the popularity of these wakeboarding sites, the internet is a major tool in buying a boat.
sincerly,
loyal supra owner
Old     (taft)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-29-2006, 5:06 PM Reply   
The video's are a nice touch.

The rest of the website on the other hand, terrible. I don't understand why it's so hard to make a good website that shows your visitors what they want to see... your boats. Why would I be interested in a Supra if I only have a handful of small pictures to look at.

I wasn't interested in the Supra I got til i saw it at a boatshow.
Old     (ryan27r)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-29-2006, 7:08 PM Reply   
Andrew what did you get?
Old     (ryan27r)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-30-2006, 2:25 PM Reply   
Insuranceman where did you go?
Old     (insuranceman)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-30-2006, 3:16 PM Reply   
ryan, where did i go? just got back from winterizing the boat.

how is the new ssv22?
Old     (taft)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-30-2006, 10:22 PM Reply   
Got a '06 22SSV, very fun. Took the boatshow and a ride on the water to find that out.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       10-31-2006, 6:43 AM Reply   
Another vote for the site not being very good, but it never has been.
Old     (imiguy68)      Join Date: Aug 2005       11-02-2006, 2:07 PM Reply   
i love the supra website, i was on malibus, and you have to wait like 2 to 3 min w/ a fast dsl line to see the actual boat colors, and you have to do all at once. just my opinion. thanks