Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 26, 2006

Old     (supra24ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2006       10-09-2006, 5:13 PM Reply   
I am getting ready to order my new supra, i believe i will be getting the new 24 limited. I always order all the options but I would like to know for resale purposes what the most wanted supra is. Any size any color
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-09-2006, 5:23 PM Reply   
obviously if you get lime green it's going to give you problems with resale. Just get what you like and get all/most of the options. Heater and shower is nice, and so is the heated driver's seat, but it depends on where you live.

My opinion here - do the stereo yourself. You'll have a much better less expensive outcome than if you got the best factory stereo offered from the dealer.
Old     (supra24ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2006       10-09-2006, 5:40 PM Reply   
i have bought a new one the last few years and have had no problems selling, i like the limited, i just worry about resale on a boat that looks so different. It is base black and red though and the stone look is a graphic wrap which can be taken off
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-09-2006, 6:33 PM Reply   
supra, you hit the nail on the head. the stone look is cool, but might not appeal to the mass public for resale. if it's a wrap, buy the sucker and when you try and sell it, if no interest with the stone look rip the wrap off and try again. I know i read a post with the dude that had the mb with the nascar done on it, and he finally took off the decals and the boat sold within a week. I ended up ordering my centurion with most of the bells and whistles, but didn't order zip for a stereo. post pics when she comes.
Old    wakesetter23lsv            10-13-2006, 5:27 PM Reply   
All i have to say is that they have nice clean wakes
Old     (ryan27r)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-17-2006, 8:21 PM Reply   
The 24 is sweet for this year. I will be getting a 22 though:-( I would get a standard 24 the wrap on the limited comes out to be about 1500 dollars more then if you were to option it out yourself.
Old     (unclesam)      Join Date: Nov 2005       10-17-2006, 8:42 PM Reply   
what makes you want the 24 over the 22? After being in both and seeing the wake on both... I would probably go for the 22. The limited graphics are cool... but I would go for the color scheme of my choice... I doubt you could make up the limited cost in resale.
Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       10-18-2006, 1:09 AM Reply   
I wish the had the new layout in the 22 last year when I bought my 24. I am curious what the wake is like on the 22. Anyone ridden it yet?
Old     (unclesam)      Join Date: Nov 2005       10-18-2006, 1:26 AM Reply   
it is huge and nice. IMO noticably better than the 24.
Old     (jon4pres)      Join Date: May 2004       10-18-2006, 6:51 AM Reply   
supra for me, I thought you were selling your boat and getting out of watersports because you had skin cancer. I hope this means that you are recoverying and everything is working out for you.
By the way the boat you have in your profile looks almost perfect to me.