Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 25, 2006

Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-20-2006, 4:40 PM Reply   
heading up with a group of truckee locals for my first houseboat trip this weekend, it appears im the only one trunkin it.

anyone know if the temps are at least over 55?
Old     (brhanley)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-20-2006, 5:31 PM Reply   
After a couple of drinks, sure...if it was up to 52.5 in February, I'm sure it's up to 53.6 now.

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/284919.html?1141086297

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-20-2006, 8:50 PM Reply   
Folsom was 60 yesterday and we saw a guy w/trunks so it must be possible at Oroville.
Old     (hemihauler)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-20-2006, 8:50 PM Reply   
My buddy was on the lake last weekend fishing. I am pretty sure he said it was still in low 50. But at least it hasnt rained this week and temps near 80 today.
Old     (gina_h)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-20-2006, 10:53 PM Reply   
You could probably trunk it for a set.
We're still in wet suits but don't need gloves and booties. Water feels colder than last week but maybe thats because the air is a lot warmer--nice 78 this afternoon! Some guys at the marina said it was around 52 still. There is also more wood in the lake than last week or in Feb. (lake level is still rising). Some areas will be clear for long runs, then the wood kind of stays grouped together. It's beautiful up here! You'll have a great time!