Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (taft)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-02-2009, 8:02 PM Reply   
Well... I have.

(Un)fortunately, my "Surf edition" boat didn't come with racks that can actually hold wakesurf boards. Add to that me forgetting the board stored on top of the bimini, and you get a whirling plank with knife-like fins.

Don't worry though, fortunately the board wasn't harmed! The vinyl however, was like butter when one fin made contact.

Anyone ever had the pleasure of slicing their vinyl? I'd peg the boat at 20hours of use, so it feels great!
Old     (deepcove)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-02-2009, 8:45 PM Reply   
kinda like a boating version of the old coffee mug on top of the car when you are getting in then driving off......usually much more humorus when it happens to some one else. LOL
Old    surfdad            09-02-2009, 8:56 PM Reply   
Sorry to hear about your damage Andrew...we've got a few tears too, but it's a Tige isn't all the upholestry shredded? :-)

deepcove, I laughed out loud. I wiped out all of Judy's corell coffee mugs doing that on the way to work. Those corell mugs are super strong, but when they hit asphalt they EXPLODE! :-)
Old     (caskimmer)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-03-2009, 6:54 AM Reply   
Boardbags aren't just for traveling
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-03-2009, 11:30 AM Reply   
Drop dead gorgeous boat Andrew! Get a good vinyl repair guy and you likely won't know it's there.