Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 03, 2009

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (liquidplayground)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-30-2009, 10:27 PM Reply   
My dream has finally come true! I’ve been talking about opening my own shop for the past 4 or so years and now it’s a reality! I received the keys exactly a month ago and have been at the shop every night till 12-1am, and yes even spent a few nights there as well. I’ve put my heart and soul into it and can’t wait for the product to keep rolling in over the next 2 weeks. I was tired of pro shops getting the back seat to the boat dealerships as far as design, layout and displays so I set out to create a space that was unique. The Liquid Playground was created not only to offer the industries best product at a great value, but also push the limits of what a typical shop is. It is going to be a shop that showcases art and photography with monthly shows and exhibits. Not just demo days at the lake, but also community lake clean-ups and outreach. I’m so pumped for this to come together and can’t wait to meet new customers and build fresh relationships. I’ve attached a few pics to show the progress and will update them as more displays are formed and more product arrives. So far I’ve received my Hyperlite, Accurate, and Byerly shipment with Oneill and LF to follow soon. The Liquid Playground is located on 2144 Otoole Ave in San Jose. Previosly the Ultimate Watersports dealership and now San Jose Boat Center. I can be reached at (408) 435-8088 or email me at austin@theliquidplayground.com. My website is in the works (theliquidplayground.com) and should be up in a week or so highlighting upcoming events and the grand opening/art show/party in mid May. Big thanks to all my close friends and family for support during the past month and helping me get my dream started. Love Life!

Upload2nd day-blank canvas
Uploaddrywall, texture, ceiling panels...learn quick
Upload
UploadFun with Diamondplate
UploadCustom Welded Mohn racks
UploadCubby/Grid fabrication
UploadHigh end feel to grid? B@W prints are ready to hang
UploadCan't wait for the Oneill Order
UploadByerly and HL are here!
UploadBoot area so far