Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 03, 2009

Old     (deltawakerider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-26-2009, 11:17 AM Reply   
http://alliancewake.com/article_gallery.php?id=4800

is a couple of pics into the link
Old     (bizz)      Join Date: Jun 2008       05-26-2009, 12:16 PM Reply   
You guys are quick. We can't sneak anything past you.
Old     (dhv142)      Join Date: Oct 2008       05-26-2009, 1:24 PM Reply   
thats such a dope setup!
Old     (jsweat)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-26-2009, 2:03 PM Reply   
jaret hook us up with some more info and maybe a few more pics
Old     (wake2wake_66)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-26-2009, 2:07 PM Reply   
All I see is one pick of the bottom. Looks like it has channels or something. Is it stiff?
Old     (bizz)      Join Date: Jun 2008       05-26-2009, 2:55 PM Reply   
Info:

This is Randall's new board for next year that we are proto typing. Much like we did last year. We believe in testing new product for as long as we possibly can before we send it to the market place. Randall has been testing this board for about 3 weeks now which is almost unheard of. I will leave the rest up to you guys to figure out. You will find out more in the future or if you get a chance yourself to see Randall riding it at an event somewhere.
Old     (wake2wake_66)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-26-2009, 3:04 PM Reply   
Is he getting a pro model boot too?
Old     (company)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-26-2009, 4:12 PM Reply   
Randall has actually been testing different types of cores specifically since last October / November...Like Bizz said though, this particular board that he's on in that photo is about 3 weeks old/new.

Overall though...YES this is a 2010 board, and YES there's a really good chance that you'll see Randall jumping around on new stuff all summer long...Along with the rest of our team. We don't want it to be a secret that we test...We're gonna keep testing all the way up until we start shipping 2010. Thats the beauty of our current and even most recent MFG processes. They're fast, efficient, and most important...modern.

Thats also the beauty of building boards in AMERICA. I literally flew out to the factory in the AM, was there by lunch, finished the latest design with our cad designer and factory wizard (same guy), ripped out a quick tool ("Rapid prototyping"), made 3 different core versions for the fun of it (Helped lay em all up with my own hands), put them all in my Co Pro Board bag, and hand delivered them to Randall within a few days. Full process from conception to delivery...Start to finish...

Yes, we're a young brand, but this is how we roll...We're just gonna keep perfecting the process, and hand delivering the results to YOU. In the meantime though, just know that when the time is right we'll fill you in with the scoop, for now though we're still scooping, haha...

Thanks for the support everyone!
Justin and the Co Crew
Old     (texastbird)      Join Date: May 2003       05-26-2009, 5:44 PM Reply   
What's up with the brace on Randall's left wrist? Did he hurt it?
Old     (company)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-26-2009, 6:20 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
He had a little accident a few weeks ago. Doesn't seem to be slowing him down though, haha.
Old     (vlxwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2008       05-26-2009, 7:09 PM Reply   
That Indy backside 3 of lymans is retarded huge. Glad to see him going massive again. It was kind of weird to see him going wake to wake.
Old     (mckenna)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-26-2009, 7:36 PM Reply   
that wake below benny g is one of the biggest i have seen!
Old    benj_t            05-26-2009, 7:39 PM Reply   
i agree shane, that wake looks perfect!
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-26-2009, 9:37 PM Reply   
you think that is a slammed 24 ssv?