Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       03-02-2005, 10:56 AM Reply   
this is hilarious, I don't think its on here. ran across it today. before you watch: not everyone in TX sounds like this..

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=7104
Old     (nlitworld)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-02-2005, 11:03 AM Reply   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That's gotta be one of the stupidest things I've ever seen anybody do. Bad bad driving if you ask me. He's lucky he didn't get seriously hurt, and that the shores were grass and not rocks.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-02-2005, 11:13 AM Reply   
that's been posted here before, actually.

but, i'm not rippin' on you for posting it again. it's always great to see that vid again! thanks for posting it!
Old    wakegal02            03-02-2005, 2:08 PM Reply   
Haha! that is pretty funny, but sadly enough I can't say too much more about it cause I almost did that myself. Luckily I let go of the handle b4 I got too close to the land so I was able to stop in time, but I scratched my bored just a little on the small rocks or shells that were in the shallow water near shore.
Old     (agfan12)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-02-2005, 3:07 PM Reply   
Yeah that is Zachs 'land tantrum' from www.dallaswakeboarding.com it is classic and will never get old.
Old     (tige_n_it)      Join Date: Nov 2004       03-02-2005, 4:41 PM Reply   
Thats what you get for waking on those ponds out back broken winda.
Old     (pikeax)      Join Date: Feb 2002       03-02-2005, 6:45 PM Reply   
He asked to be swung in that close to skim the shore...cut a little too hard and there you go. Not the drivers fault...I know him pretty well.
Old     (raider40)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-02-2005, 9:16 PM Reply   
Ya that was me! It really wasn't intentional - I did it the trip into the cove before and was going to quit but my buddy wanted to get it on video. I just simply misjudged the cove width and VOILA......Land Tantrum.

It's pretty funny how many people have seen that video - I was at O-Dub last year and those guys had seen it and were laughing cause they got to meet me.

I'm just here to entertain people.
Old     (sylv2080)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-03-2005, 7:40 AM Reply   
WOW, that was amazing!!!!!!! I give him a 6 for his landing........didn't really stick it very well!!! But I have to agree that your lucky there were not rocks along that shoreline! That would not have been pretty! Thanks for the laugh!
Old     (twitch)      Join Date: Dec 2004       03-03-2005, 8:52 PM Reply   
that reminds me of what happend to me last summer...

end of my set signal to get dropped off at our beach (lake front property so we start outta our beach instead of the boat) so the driver (my dad) takes me up to about 30 mph and i see a couple of the girls (now ex-girlfriend and sister) in the water so i figure id spray them on my way in, so i keep alot of my speed up and at the last second before iam about to spray them i see my 3 and 5 year old cousins are in the water with them... woah... now i have way to much speed to hit the shore with and i cant cut to scrub any speed because i dont want to spray my cousins. I proceded to hit the sand on shore at about 15 mph which then led to about 3 front rolls and lading about 3 feet from the cooler about 30 feet inland from the water with about 30 people laughing at me. first beer iver ever had with my board on
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       03-03-2005, 9:13 PM Reply   
I've done the whole slalom set to beach cartwheel I can totally sympathize. The funniest part is always the look on the persons face "how the ..... did I get here!"
Old     (jman)      Join Date: Jul 2004       03-05-2005, 2:14 PM Reply   
My friend last year was skiing, and as we were coming into the beach and he let go, he came in way to fast. He ended up going into the bushes, planted the skis on the beach and just flew. My dad told him, "that's the funniest thing I've ever seen, but if you do that again, you won't be coming in my boat".
Old    dick            03-16-2005, 8:37 PM Reply   
hahahahhahahahhaha that is a funny vidio, i bet u didnt feel good the nexty morning