Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 01, 2007

Old     (phall925)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-17-2007, 12:51 PM Reply   
So I bought some of those cheap racks off od ebay. You know the 80 dollar rack that has been around for a while. I actually like them. I know they are not all the bling that the other racks are but they do the trick. I just needed another set of racks for all the boards that we have now that everyone has stopped using mine and gotten there own. If you arethinking about buying them they are worth the Buy It Now price. Solid and they function great.

Just thought I would share that.

Let the bashing begin

Preston
Old    malibu73            04-17-2007, 1:03 PM Reply   
I'm a big fan of the diywake racks. They are 150 and look and work great.
Old     (tommyg)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-17-2007, 1:41 PM Reply   
I bought cheap C&C Creations racks off eBay 3 years ago for the Nauty. They still work great, much better than the crap I had on before that, didn't last through the season.

Why would anyone bash?
Old     (phall925)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-18-2007, 6:43 AM Reply   
I was just saying they would bash because they were not all the bling that everything else is thats all
Old     (koosh0122)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-18-2007, 7:31 PM Reply   
Any other ideas on racks that won't kill the pocket book? and where did you get them? Pics?
Old    atom_ant            04-18-2007, 8:05 PM Reply   
I have a two in one board rack. It's a bimini and board rack (see profile pic)
Old     (97sunsetter)      Join Date: Nov 2006       04-18-2007, 8:10 PM Reply   
Yo Preston! We have two of those racks man they look and work awesome with our boat. I think for $80 plus shipping they are a steal for anyone on a budget. Hell they are a steal for anyone period.

PS there is a picture of one of them on the Malibu on my profile picture

(Message edited by 97sunsetter on April 18, 2007)
Old     (ridininmd)      Join Date: Jun 2006       04-19-2007, 8:13 AM Reply   
Jayson, check out Lucky Devil Designs, $160 each for polished ones and really high quality
Upload