Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (pdxviperguy)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-11-2007, 1:31 PM Reply   
thoughts, comments, experiences? I am pretty much down to these two. I am currently riding a 143 3ds and really like the ride and feel but it's just so heavy.
Old     (jcas)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-11-2007, 3:26 PM Reply   
I've got the Axis. It's light, fast, and has good pop. Just my 2 cents.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-11-2007, 4:04 PM Reply   
i used to ride a 3ds then when to ronix frontier and now riding axis and love it it feels a lot lighter than both other board and it feels as though i get a lot more pop out of the axis ive never really been a lf fan but gave the axis a chance and i like it better than any other board i have riden. it also tracks extremely well when on edge but when flat take very little effort to break it lose just my opinion. good luck.
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-11-2007, 4:08 PM Reply   
Try the CWB Marius 140. It will change you life on the water!!!!
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-11-2007, 4:12 PM Reply   
The Marius is the board that will take your ridn to the next level. Clean smooth pop that is the same every time.
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-12-2007, 7:26 AM Reply   
I ride the axis and it is very clean poping and it is a fast board. The board wants to go into the flats and with the DISC (dual inside of single concave) bottom it lands really soft. Really great board IMO.
Old     (jcv)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-12-2007, 7:31 AM Reply   
If you like your 3DS a lot, get a Covin.
Old     (gandr_nautique)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-12-2007, 8:05 AM Reply   
My 2006 Watson is Kick ass. but rode my friend new 2007 Shane and it is sweet.