Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2008

Old     (asaf007)      Join Date: Jan 2006       06-04-2008, 10:38 AM Reply   
i evrey one i'm sorry for the bad english in front!
my name is asaf and i'm from israel one of the wake sceane developer in our bomb area on all asspects,three month ego i got intuch with danielle crowford from the wwa europe on some issue and i founded my self running the biggest ever wake event in israel last month only becouse that first mail and i realy dont know how :-)
i found this amaize girle a huge wakeboarding boldozer with love to the industry like we all cant fill up.
in two seconds she got intuch with the second amaize funy and well known as 00mike maccomb wwa cheaf judge.
with super proffesional work they helpd us to get set the first wake event in israel the EXOPEN2008 to awsome event,mobilize with them 2 more amaize riders donald shelbrik hwo kicked out with s-band to blind like i wake to wake and also poul hearnez with 7's offaxis from the wakeboading book.
this two rider just herd about the apprtonity to ride on sea of glilee on a wwa contest with no qustions they pulled out money from they pocket and got they fligth tickets over here.
i never met such a huge wake developer ever and i was like in a dream all the time couse of that. people this hole group runs arround the world to all diffrent place and makes wake history,im so happy to get fraind and have a chance to hear they wake desier...
so people we all need to bless for that 4 idividoal and for me the are my hero's.
so danielle,00mike,donald and poul from the buttem of our lake ,thank you very match we love you and see you all in europe and in our next summer event part of the PWT
asi.Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-04-2008, 10:49 AM Reply   
Now who had the bulldozer?

Glad to see you guys have good taste in boats.
Old     (asaf007)      Join Date: Jan 2006       06-04-2008, 11:49 AM Reply   
no way man i'm still moved even after 3 days.
we will have more posted on the web sites
thanks billyUpload
Old     (helinut)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-04-2008, 3:19 PM Reply   
Very cool. Can you imagine the costs involved to ship one of these boats to Israel? Ouchy mama!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-04-2008, 8:18 PM Reply   
Looks like an amazing spot to ride and a great turn out

what are gas prices like there? just for knowledge sake...maybe time to move
Old     (asaf007)      Join Date: Jan 2006       06-04-2008, 9:08 PM Reply   
yo yo yo !!!the boats wase'nt shipped here to israel especially for the event we have here for 5o years already MC dealer,the gas prices its about 1.8$ for liter gas,the water allways calm .
Old     (helinut)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-05-2008, 8:47 AM Reply   
Yeah, I didn't think they were shipped specifically for the event, but it's still gotta hurt to ship something like that overseas. Still looks like you all had a lot of fun. Gas isn't as cheap as I would think it would be.
Old     (danielle_crawford)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-05-2008, 3:04 PM Reply   
Yeah Asi! You're the man and the Israeli wake and boarding scene is off the hook. It's the best place on earth to ride and congrats to everyone for an awesome event. I mean who wouldn't want to ride on the Sea of Galilee with all that incredible history and breathtaking scenery? It's an amazing and beautiful place and huge props to you and all the super cool people who worked so hard to make it one of the best competitions ever. I've never met so many motivated and passionate people in my life. Can't wait to come back next year for some more incredible riding and partying Israeli style. Your crew knows how to do it up right. Great memories and more good times to come in the Holy Land! Peace, love and happy riding to all our old and new found friends.
Old     (asaf007)      Join Date: Jan 2006       06-09-2008, 4:09 PM Reply   
yeah we all totly on it and welcome evry one so injoy wake and history here with us , its a promiss to give or get a pull here any time in the year.and thanks again for you and the other for what you done here