Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (stu929)      Join Date: Jun 2010       07-06-2010, 9:14 AM Reply   
Looking to find some bindings to go with a new 09 Liquid Force board I just picked up. Have been looking like crazy for a good deal unfortunately everyone seems to run out of XL or Size 12-13 pretty fast. I am a beginner so def do not need 300-400 bindings just something that is comfortable and will help me to learn and last a year or two.

Also I do need boots that may be a wide as I broke a foot a while back never really healed correctly.

Liquid Force Domain
Liquid Force Index
Gator Coupe

Or anything else that you can recommend that is not going to cost me an arm and a leg.

Thanks in advance!
Old     (Anubis79)      Join Date: May 2010       07-06-2010, 10:06 AM Reply   
What board is it? I've got Index on my LF Trip and they're pretty nice for beginner bindings. Then again my last bindings were old neoprene rubber slip-ons with zero support and one velcro strap over the toes. The drawstring is nice but sometimes can be tough to get real tight although I can get it snug enough. The all velcro of the Domains might be easier to get real tight over all of the foot. If you're right at the low end of the LF binding sizes they should be wide enough. I'm about a 9 and in the 8-12 bindings. Super super loose when I put my foot in but they tighten down plenty and only slide around if I take a pretty good fall. I really don't think you can go wrong with either the Index or Domain, but I know nothing about the Gators so they could be just as good. It'll come down to what you can find and whether you prefer the drawstring or the velcro. Good luck!
Old     (stu929)      Join Date: Jun 2010       07-06-2010, 12:46 PM Reply   
I can also throw Gator Fleetwoods into the mix but they are starting to climb in price a bit.

Any more ideas anyone?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-06-2010, 1:26 PM Reply   
Here you go playa. The 09 Zeus's or the Answers are both good boots.

http://www.buywake.com/catalog/closeouts/bindings/CWB

I am not affiliated with Buywake in any form.
Old     (stu929)      Join Date: Jun 2010       07-06-2010, 2:07 PM Reply   
Hmm. I might be able to stretch to get the Answers but the Zeus's are way out of my rang right now.

I picked a bad time to take a new hobby but either way I got the buy and need to find me a deal on some bindings!

Thanks for the link though Jeremy if I had the dough I would grab the Zeus's in a sec!
Old     (stu929)      Join Date: Jun 2010       07-08-2010, 9:55 PM Reply   
Wow Gator binding getting no love....will keep that in mind!
Old     (bennn)      Join Date: Jun 2010       07-08-2010, 10:36 PM Reply   
the LF domains are plenty easy to get on as you might expect with the velcro. my size 14 feet get in and out of the largest size without any problems. they keep my feet down and back and comfy and my feet only move when i really eat it. i definitely recommend them although i cannot compare them to the others you're considering.
Old     (stu929)      Join Date: Jun 2010       07-08-2010, 10:52 PM Reply   
Ok I can add 07 hyperlite byerlys and 06 or 07 Hyperlite 3DS BOOTS though I know I need something with 6 inch spacing and I cannot seem to figure out if either of these boards have 6 or 8 inch bases....
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       07-09-2010, 4:05 AM Reply   
the 07/08 murrays are pretty wide....ck those it to
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-09-2010, 7:16 AM Reply   
06 3DS boots are great. We have a pair that has been passed around to a few riders for almost 4 seasons. Had to replace one of the laces, but that is it. I am almost positive those have 8 inch spacing.