Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       12-25-2003, 4:48 PM Reply   
A short video from a great day at Castaic. Not only was the lake glass all day with no other boats, but the riding was impressive too. Enjoy as Gid lands a a trick on video for the first time, Skylar throws caution to the wind, I try my first 3 and Jason is painfully close to landing the scarecrow.

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=9678

Thanks for the Ride Gid, that was fun.
Old     (jeff_altman)      Join Date: May 2002       12-25-2003, 7:01 PM Reply   
Nice Video Troy, looks like you guys had a perfect day. Gid, your riding was looking sick.
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       12-25-2003, 7:36 PM Reply   
Nice job guys! Our lakes are very low and very cold!
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-25-2003, 9:52 PM Reply   
wow great riding guys! very entertaining. congrats on the ts front and crow gideon. they were huge.

skylar, you looked like kid (from kid&play), out there! ;) nice friggin raley!
Old     (whazzup)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-25-2003, 11:08 PM Reply   
That day was about the most fun I had in a long while. Great work on the video Troy! So whose all going out this Saturday?
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-26-2003, 12:37 AM Reply   
i'd love to go out saturday if everyone's going...
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-26-2003, 8:51 AM Reply   
That was sweet!! Gid, your a bad ass, nice crow and front!!
Jason, your too close to that crow, you should have that.

When are you boys heading out on Saturday?! I'd love to make it out if its not too late.
Old     (obrienride16)      Join Date: Jul 2001       12-26-2003, 10:52 AM Reply   
anyone go out today? i was going to, but the forecast said it was gonna be windy, maybe sunday. nice video too.
Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       12-26-2003, 11:29 AM Reply   
I'm in for tomorrow as well. Just looked at the Castaic homepage and noticed the weather is perfect out there again (wind from the SW at 0.0 mph)

Brandon, I think 9:00 am would be a good starting time. It is going to be real cold any earlier than that.

We need a roll call, so I know if I should bring my boat or not.

Here is a list of potential riders. Please confirm if you can make it.

Gid
Troy
Jason
Christopher
Brandon
Skylar?
David?
Altmans?
Noonan?
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-26-2003, 1:33 PM Reply   
im in. i'll be at disneyland today, so give me a call if it's confirmed, eh? :-)
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-26-2003, 1:51 PM Reply   
Damn, I won't be able to make it tomorrow. Is anyone headed out on Sunday??
Old     (whazzup)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-26-2003, 6:14 PM Reply   
Looks like the wind is suppose to blow in the morning. At least thats what the forecast says. Maybe we should go out a little later. Either way, I'm in so let me know.
Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       12-26-2003, 7:41 PM Reply   
Brandon,

I'm down for Sunday, let me know what time is good for you.

Gid,

I don't see much interest for tomorrow, but I would like to get out if the wind lays down. It looks like with Chris, there would be at least three of us.
Old     (obrienride16)      Join Date: Jul 2001       12-26-2003, 9:44 PM Reply   
troy, cant make it tomorrow, but if you're planning on going early sunday i might want to go. i have to work at 10:30, so only if its early. i lost my cell phone, so just email me wakerider60@aol.com