Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old    jakeman            11-26-2003, 12:10 PM Reply   
=How That Movie Started=

www.420EMPIRE.com

based on a true story

feature film from the lost footage of
-eXtreme Doubles-Teaser

Check It!
Old    travisellis            11-26-2003, 7:53 PM Reply   
awesome, where did u get the pro midget wakeboarder? oh wait thats me. ill sign autographs later. sweet video thanks for the movie time. later
Old    xrated            11-28-2003, 8:04 AM Reply   
You rock
Old    wakejunkeygirl            11-29-2003, 10:31 AM Reply   
My favorite part is when Grizzle gets "sniped". And when EE gets the crap Novak'd outta him!!!

Dead End Stare does a great Pink Floyd cover too.

Travis, next video...we are riding doubles.
Old    travisellis            11-29-2003, 8:29 PM Reply   
im down with it angi
Old    wakejunkeygirl            12-01-2003, 7:36 AM Reply   
Travis...I did my first toeside 180 air yesterday in the FREEZING cold water!!! yikes!
it was sick, i threw it after EE and Jake helped me on the dock with 'hip to hip' rope change then
I just went for it and did it on my first try!! I got the surface 180's down pat, i threw the ts 180 landed right on top of the second wake, rode out fakie then 180'd back around to regular...then i got SNIPED!
anyway, thought i would share...no, jake didnt take the video camera yesterday! but i got witnesses' EE, Tattoo Phil, Nick and Jake were all there,,,GRIZZLE was MIA.
hmmmm, is Novak back in town yet?????
Old    wakejunkeygirl            12-12-2003, 8:11 AM Reply   
(((((((((DAVID)))))))))

Tampa Rider.. Where are you??
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       12-12-2003, 3:01 PM Reply   
Hey Angi -

I'm lurking... Been slammed with work lately and haven't ridden in almost 2 weeks!! I did get a full suit for some cool water riding so hit me up if you and your crew need some human ballast.

btw- I thought the last video was sweet. Props to Jake.

Also, congrats on the 180 - nicely done!

Old    wakejunkeygirl            12-14-2003, 7:33 AM Reply   
I feel ya, been super busy at work myself.
went wakeboarding a couple weeks ago, that was when I pulled off my first air 180 that i landed and rode away from!! felt good.

I sent ya an email a couple weeks ago, but it shot it back to me, I was trying to get ahold of you and Holly, cuz I had a 'Holi-Daze' party last saturday and all the people we wakeboard/hang out with came and It was also a surprise birthday party for Drew Danielo *got him a wakeboard cake* good times, food, drink, everyone took turns riding my 'HOG' and DJ Pozah even showed up and made a cameo!!! of course Novak got 'Novak'd' from the red wine and everyone took turns 'wakeboarding with Shaun Murray or skateboarding with Tony Hawk! So I guess this summer we'll just have to 'do it up BBQ style' and make sure you and Holly are there!!!!

I do believe that Michele was going wakeboarding today, *sunday* cuz Novak was heading up there to check out her new lake house. *now Eric has one and Michele BOTH!!!*

Thanks, glad you liked the video! Jake is working on some paying video jobs that EE and Drew hooked him up with, thats why no new video has been put up yet.

as of right now he is working on a skate video of Drew and Nick and EE, that will prolly be the year ender video. Then next season, who KNOWS what kinda crazy trix me and Holly will be pullin' off!!!????? so that will make for some really good wake vids!

(sorry this is so long, but I typed this in an email to you and it didnt send, so my fingers hurt and I KNOW this will work!)

Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       12-14-2003, 8:47 AM Reply   
here's my email for reference - dbricken@tampabay.rr.com

The bday party sounds like it was a good time.

So Michele doesn't live with Eric anymore, and now has her own lake house? Is it on East Lake too?

Have you decided that you're not going to ride since it's cooling down a bit? I'm going to try to ride through the "winter" (if you can call it that) so that when the warmer weather comes in the spring, I'll be ahead of the game. Talk to you soon.
Old    jakeman            12-15-2003, 9:36 AM Reply   
David
I haven't forgot bout mailing u the video
I will do it this week
sorry it has taken so long
thanks for the props on the video

late/jake
Old    wakejunkeygirl            12-15-2003, 4:38 PM Reply   
yeah, she got her own digs..but she is still on East Lake. on the canal.

well, Grizzle and I just said yesterday 'you can call us wimps, posers...what have you, but that COLD!' and I can not afford to get sick, not with my clientele, I am so busy at work and I have a feeling January is not even going to slow down that much. So I prolly wont wakeboard in January or Feb. I'll head back out in March. I am hopin' to get some groovy new wakeboard gear for xmas and I am sure March will not be here fast enough!

kool, I think that is the email I have, but for some reason some of them didnt go thru. I need to upload the pic of Novak ....is that kool Mike?? Hey, ya neva' know, it might just arouse the curiosity of some sweet little ladies...**I will demand a finders fee if any dates should come from the posting of the 'passed out pose' picture!**

still on the lookout for a:

SHF/wW/ohaIiL/oEBOBBQ'saGGT

translation:

Single Hot Female who Wakeboards or has an Interest in Learning or Enjoys Boat Outings,BBQ's and General Good Times
(Portly girls need not apply)

Old     (rob_c)      Join Date: Feb 2003       12-15-2003, 6:01 PM Reply   
fregan loved it ! keep um coming Jakeman!!
Old     (aquaholic)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-16-2003, 5:47 AM Reply   
yea, I'm sure that pic will get me alot of dates! LOL. Maybe you better hold off on that, I just don't want my inbox flooded with replies. Just too busy right now ;)
Old    grizzle            12-16-2003, 9:10 AM Reply   
Angi you poser !

Novak, sorry again about deleting all the wakeboard pictures... oops !

David, I think I'm finished wakeboarding this year, but I'll definitely be on the boat encouraging everyone else to rip it up !!! Just got a new offshore fishing boat, so I think I'll be doing activities that I can stay in the boat for a couple of months.
Late/
CST
Old    atom_ant            12-16-2003, 8:52 PM Reply   
Sayin hey from the North! Give a cracker a call next time you wild animals get down dirty south style. I'm done with football so now I'm a loser with nothing to do but wakeboard, which I guess makes me cool again.
Old     (aquaholic)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-17-2003, 4:46 AM Reply   
Clay, no problem bud. Guess you'll have to take a fishing trip to make up for it!

wassup atom!

(Message edited by aquaholic on December 17, 2003)
Old    wakejunkeygirl            12-17-2003, 6:04 AM Reply   
Novak....Jake needs to do some 'magic' to it...then its goin' up! SWM *Single Wakeboarding Male* tee hee hee. get ready for the 'funfest of women' to begin. Playtime ON.

Grizz...I know, I know. Me and you are sooooo lame for not wanting to get the flu. BUT..DO NOT be trying to 'psyche me out' as I prepare for our 180 WAKE OFF. Judges will be announced at a later date. I'm thinkin' Nick, Novak and EE? Style counts, so better be limbering up in your living room the next few months. Cuz once the 'warm weather' gets here.......ITS ON! **Don't worry, I'll keep my chest 'under wraps' as to not INFLUENCE the judges. (and in turn you MUST cover those SEXY, white chocolate creamy, thighs.....)
Old    grizzle            12-17-2003, 11:21 AM Reply   
Novak, fishing is on... we can even bring our wakeboards and tie the roap onto the tower for some Xtreme wake jumps on the way offshore

Angi, what's the prize ?

Wassup AA
Old    wakejunkeygirl            12-18-2003, 4:57 AM Reply   
hmmmmmm...the PRIZE? let me ponder that. OK, how bout,
If you win, I cook you a whole batch of Grizzle Vittles...If I win you get me a 'sixer' of those '420 drinks'from the store by EE's house. Purple Haze please!
Old    grizzle            12-18-2003, 11:27 AM Reply   
Angi,
you're getting the green ones ! blah yuck thanks babe, and they'll all be opened already
Old    wakejunkeygirl            12-18-2003, 12:37 PM Reply   
ya know, funny you typed that...I was going to comment and say "preferably ones that are NOT already OPEN and DRANK from!!!" LOL

btw..Drew called me today played "keep on where you gettin' them colours are you dyin' them?" said he wanted to leave me a message, but I answered the damn phone..*oooops* hows a girl to know, I mean you see drew danielo calling you and you just HAVE to answer it! tee hee hee. anyway, he said to tell everyone hello and wants us to all come down to ride his new 4 wheeler..now he has two of them..we can RACE!
he also said he would be an alternate judge for the 180 off,,,but then retracted saying that he may be partial to me due to the XXX wakeboard birthday cake I made him..sorrrrry Grizz!
Old    wakejunkeygirl            12-22-2003, 6:16 AM Reply   
Meeeshell--got your messages about wakein' yesterday, but I had to finish my Xmas shoppin'.
so EE called last nite and said he saw a 'green and white' Air Nautique on the lake..I figured Novak was already movin' in. kool, hope you guys had fun if you ended up going. Your pal was trying to convince me on saturday nite that it would not be that cold...seeing as though you had a dry suit. but..brrrrrrrrr. :-) he seems like a kool guy how long will they be here?

Saturday nite was fun, glad everyone got to come out glad Jon and Doug were hangin' out with us, representin' from Watersports *don't worry JON, I'll get off the PC and come in to see ya soon *wink wink* and i am proud to say there were no couches at that bar, so there was no possible way NOVAK was passin' out. (tee hee hee)

Grizzle...you missed a good time, that would have been the only thing that made it any better.
there were lotsa cute surf hotties and surf bunnies at the video premier and the band went off. Grizz was MIA.

Novakin' ain't easy.
Old     (luv2w8k)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-22-2003, 7:51 AM Reply   
Clay-
Yeah Saturday night was a good time but you should have stopped in for the polar arctic wakeboarding on your way back from the wedding. It was a whole 56 degrees. We were doing some sick flips off the ice bergers. Yikes it was numbing.

Angi-
Friends will be in town till Saturday or Sunday they dont want to leave or make that drive back so maybe I can convince them to stay Novak hasnt moved in yet but in about a month I think he will be able to settle in. We'll have to have some more jam sessions at the house with him and Nick. They sounded awesome together.

Super chill time all around literally. I think we will be eating BBQ for a week though. I fed house full of people last night and still have lots of food left.
Old    grizzle            12-22-2003, 8:14 AM Reply   
EE told me, and I saw you guys out on the lake when I came across the overpass, but I was just ready to get home since I was hungover from the wedding and had been driving for 5 hours already. It would have been a different story if I had known there was lots of BBQ though
Old     (luv2w8k)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-22-2003, 8:39 AM Reply   
Well, hell come over I could feed people for days with what is left. I think the boys are going to go riding with Nick today so we might end up at their house tonight but you are always welcome to join in festivities. I know they will be itching to get out on the town this week too so I'll give you a call. Nothing has been planned the last couple days we have just been doing whatever or wherever the wind takes us. The whole BBQ thing wasnt planned we just had a bunch of hungry, frozen over people. So the italian came out in me and I felt my duty to feed everyone. And thanks to the company Christmas party the liquor cabinet was stocked. (That was a little stealth reconocence)
Shhh!!!! But there is plenty left of that too. And the company doesnt buy the cheap stuff. Lucky for everyone else I hate whiskey so Im always more than happy to give it away.
Old    wakejunkeygirl            12-23-2003, 5:05 AM Reply   
yeah,,,we all know from the video MICHELE loves SHOTS! :-)

Everyone have a Wonderful Holiday!!!

Grizz, check your email!!!!!