Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old    tikki83            12-15-2003, 1:28 PM Reply   
hyperlite 30/60
liquidforce exo suction
liquidforce ultra suction

which ones?
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       12-15-2003, 1:35 PM Reply   

You forgot to add one SOLBOUND.

WWW.WAKEON.COM
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       12-15-2003, 1:42 PM Reply   
just bought the ultras..but I haven't tried them yet. The footbed looks way more cush than the hyperlite bindings. I used to ride the Parks.
Old    crash93            12-15-2003, 10:15 PM Reply   
Last season I rode 30/60s and liked them pretty well. Only thing that sucked about them is the overlays ripped twice.

My buddy has the EXOs, and they are a pretty nice binding, espically for the $$. They also have a pretty nice footbed. Seem to be more durable than the Hyperlites as well.

Never tried the ultras.
Old    lachlantait            12-16-2003, 3:53 AM Reply   
i got my new set of ultras today!!! dam there nice, one thing though i thought it was gonna be hard to get my foot into the bindings, that was until i tried to get the out! it was so much harder.
but they will stretch over time, they also have a lot more padding than last years model.
Old    shanny            12-16-2003, 5:06 AM Reply   
good choice
liquid force ultras all the way!!!!!!!!!!
Old    head461            12-16-2003, 8:53 AM Reply   
I run exo's and love them. Super comfy on long sets, great foot bed, good ankle support, GREAT PRICE!
Old    wav            12-16-2003, 12:45 PM Reply   
Ultra the only choice:P

jump on it
Old    lachlantait            12-16-2003, 10:55 PM Reply   
one thing i did notice about the ultras is that on the old pairs how the rubbers use to wrap around, well they still have that except that have wrapped it twice