Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (entrustclothing)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-10-2007, 10:11 AM Reply   
jeff what happened to black widow with the tow straps? does james ever ride it? i remember you posted some shots last year of him riding it but havent heard anything since?
Old    surfdad            09-10-2007, 10:39 AM Reply   
Hey Sean, you can see the remains of it on my EPS Board thread and the Rocker Table. :-) The insets for the rear strap were such that James couldn't get his foot back far enough. Then he grew :-) So the front inserts were off. The concept was cool, but the implementation was pretty limited. I would guess you could change the inset around, but I didn't really want to pay for another board.

As an alternative, JL has pointed out the Shawk line - like velcro on the board and a pair of shoes...or like Jerry price says: It ain't surfing! :-)

(Message edited by surfdad on September 10, 2007)
Old     (entrustclothing)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-10-2007, 10:56 AM Reply   
thats too bad :-(

how bout just put some snowboard boots and bindings :-) like they do for tow in surfing with the foil boards
Old     (radrider)      Join Date: Nov 2006       09-10-2007, 6:23 PM Reply   
or even a slide-adjustable strap with velcro so it can be adjusted by foot/shoe size and the slide would allow for a wider or narrower stance if it were adjustable from front to rear for both feet independently. sounds complicated tho huh?