Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 19, 2006

Old     (oaf)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-04-2006, 11:18 AM Reply   
Have any of you worked with Paradise Watersports in So Cal. Did you buy a Malibu there? How is the service, how is the dealership, etc..
Old     (wakerider42)      Join Date: May 2002       05-04-2006, 11:30 AM Reply   
I bought a 2001 Wakesetter there new in August 2001. All in all, a pretty damn good dealership as far as I'm concerned. Service has always been really good except for 1 time with some miscommunication, but they went out of their way to make it right. Their showroom is now in Murrieta, CA, but the service department is still in Riverside. Once their whole operation moves to Murrieta, everything will be a bit smoother.

Talk to Bart Baker in sales. He's a pretty cool guy. He still remembers me after all these years. My dad and I were in there and bought the all white 2001 LSV.

Hope that helps.

Danny
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-04-2006, 3:37 PM Reply   
About 2 years ago, I started researching wakeboard boats. Looked at and demo'd everything out there, good and bad, as well as dealers who were not much help. The guys at Paradise went out of their way to provide me with all the info I wanted, but were not pushy or anything. I was a real pest, calling all the time with questions, etc. That was even before I decided on a Bu. Once I did get mine ordered, I was even more of a pest. They were always helpful, and made my purchase very painless and enjoyable.

I put a lot of hours on my boat (350+ in 14 months), so I have had my Bu in for service 4 times already. Brian and Tim in service have been great! I call up, get an appointment like a week or 2 down the road, take it in, AND get it back THE SAME DAY. Tune up/service, warranty issues, all done right. What more can you ask for? (Have a shop in my town would be nice!) Sure it is a bit of a hassle to drive to Riverside for service, but no big deal.

In the next couple months, the new shop should be done. Once it is, both sales and service will be in the same location, in Murrieta. I have been in the new building. When they get it done and open, it will be one of the nicest shops on the left coast.

Stop in and see any of the guys (Derek, Chris, and Bart). They will take great care of you. Tell them I sent you! (I am a kiss a$$)).
Old     (oldmansteck)      Join Date: May 2002       05-04-2006, 3:40 PM Reply   
Definitely talk to Bart or Derek, those guys a pretty stand up guys. They always take care of me no matter what the problem is. We had the boat in for the annual service and it seems like their service guys really want out of Riverside. They’re new building looks almost done but don’t know if they can get the service moved before the summer rush of new boats.

This is my second boat from them and has always been impressed. Even when I chewed my impeller at the river they overnighted one to my hotel.
Old     (oldmansteck)      Join Date: May 2002       05-04-2006, 3:44 PM Reply   
Oh buzz, we need to talk to them about doing a regatta at the end of the summer. They used to have them once a year but in the last few years they have slacked off a little.
Old     (madchild1)      Join Date: Mar 2005       05-04-2006, 4:44 PM Reply   
i busted the plastic that covers one of the gauge clusters and instead of making me buy a whole new gauge(because it's all one assembly) they hooked me up with a busted tach that i was able to take the cover off of. all it costed me was a trip to riverside on a boring saturday.

those guys are rad.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-04-2006, 5:06 PM Reply   
Jeffrey,

Getting a regatta together would be a great idea. We should get together and see what it takes, etc. It would be a blast!

Mad Child,
Wassup!
Old     (greg__s)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-04-2006, 7:30 PM Reply   
I bought my VLX from Chris last year and a friend just got his new VLX from Chris last week. Top notch service from the sales staff and I have been very happy with Brian and Tim in service.
Old     (greg__s)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-04-2006, 7:31 PM Reply   
Anyone going to the Malibu regatta at the Nautical in July?
Old     (oldmansteck)      Join Date: May 2002       05-04-2006, 8:35 PM Reply   
Greg, I think that is the one run by Tilly's Marine. Paradise had one out at Parker for a few years the same weekend as Tilly's would hold theirs. Then they moved it to Naci but I think with little success. Hopefully they can bring it back it would be fun to meet other owners out there.