Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Jack)      Join Date: May 2010       07-02-2010, 10:16 AM Reply   
So, anyone alse has the problem. I have both bindings full of wather-actually, one is full, other is 1/3 full, but will get full very soon. I should get new ones next season (no shanes in europ), but they are getting really heavy, and i have to ride them for the next 4 months, so i have to do something. Any ideas?
Thanks
Old     (garveyj)      Join Date: Sep 2009       07-02-2010, 10:33 AM Reply   
I am lost - are you saying that the material is absorbing the water and not letting it go?
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-02-2010, 11:02 AM Reply   
I reccomend putting a goldfish in them. Air Max=LF Fail.

Last edited by skiboarder; 07-02-2010 at 11:03 AM. Reason: spelling
Old     (Jack)      Join Date: May 2010       07-02-2010, 1:11 PM Reply   
@ Jeff, sorry, didnt describe it good. The air base is full of water!
@Justin, haha, that is not a bad idea
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-02-2010, 1:28 PM Reply   
This is very comon. I have decided not to buy a pair because It sounds like its not a matter of if, but when the airmax blows. LF should warranty them
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-02-2010, 1:33 PM Reply   
FWIW For those that have smaller feet the LF Melissa's are the Vantages without the air bladder. I have a 9.75 foot and fit the womens 9-11 perfect.
Old     (Jack)      Join Date: May 2010       07-03-2010, 5:43 AM Reply   
They will warranty them. But there are no shanes in europ anymore, so i have to wait untill next season. I have to try and fix it somehowe, becaouse i have to ride them till the end of october.
Old     (hayes)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-03-2010, 7:33 AM Reply   
Cut a hole in the back of the bladder to allow the water to drain.
Old     (jsweat)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-03-2010, 8:13 AM Reply   
then i would take some silicon sealant and seal up all of the edges of the bladders on the bottom
Old     (JDubs)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-03-2010, 2:37 PM Reply   
I had the same problem with my sovens. Just cut out all of the clear part to allow water to flow through the sole. I sent mine back because of this and the sole broke in 2 places. Not sure what they are gonna do but the water in the sole part sucks. Really dont want those bindings again.