Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-16-2004, 10:46 AM Reply   
Hi folks,
I recall there was past discussion about a Canadian source for drysuits at a very good price. Maybe Blabel and some others had purchased through them and had been pleased. Can somebody please give me the link? Also, a woman friend of mine is looking for a source for a good wetsuit for surfing 4/3 or 3/2 - maybe an O'Neil Psycho or something similar. We're in NorCal but would consider ordering online. Does anybody have a source for good quality rubber at a nice price?
Thanks!!
Old     (levi)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-16-2004, 11:27 AM Reply   
http://www.shuswapsnb.com/

I ordered a dry suit from them and the guy that runs the shop is really nice and knowledgeable. Only one drawback...make sure you know what size/style you want before ordering...I ended up have to send my suit back for a different one and then you loose a lot of the benefit from ordering online. I think I may have just went local after having to pay the extra to ship it back and then get another shipped out.

http://www.grizzly-sports.com/

They also have good prices (about same as above) on the Bare ultra drys...

I can tell you how i like my bare after saturday! :-)
Old    pans210            01-16-2004, 11:31 AM Reply   
doctor octagon, check your Yahoo email.
Old     (dbjts)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-16-2004, 11:56 AM Reply   
EBAY cheap as chips
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       01-16-2004, 12:17 PM Reply   
If only you were looking a month ago. I picked up a 2/1 spring suit ($20) and a 3/2 fullsuit ($50) from CaribeCatalog before they went out of business. Bummer.
Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-16-2004, 12:38 PM Reply   
I have suits in stock at great prices. I sell Ocean Tec and Wet Tech. Let me know what you are looking for and I will let you know what I have, can get, and for what price. You do need to have the ability to determine your size, however. My pricing does not allow for free shipping on returns - my entire profit margin would evaporate. I will supply the sizing charts, you supply the tape measure.

www.boarditup.com
rider@boarditup.com
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-16-2004, 1:18 PM Reply   
Thanks fellas,
Keep 'em coming if there are any more suggestions.
Old     (salty87)      Join Date: Jul 2002       01-16-2004, 1:24 PM Reply   
that shuswap... place worked great for me. they're in canada though, i haven't checked the conversion rate lately.
Old     (levi)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-16-2004, 1:31 PM Reply   
also...does anyone know if there are any special deals w/ O'neil's corporate headquarters being down in Santa Cruz? Can you get seconds or anything like that in the area?
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-16-2004, 1:35 PM Reply   
Mike Schwenne told me that they have great sales at the O'Neil place in Santa Cruz on labor day and memorial day, but that does not help us right now.
Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-16-2004, 6:03 PM Reply   
I have limited sizes and colors in stock, but $50 for a shorty, $70 for a full. Shipping flat rate $10 in CONUS. Limited time, if you want them.

BTW - USA made, Limited Lifetime Warranty, Ocean Tec (they make a lot of other brands that you recognize)

rider@boarditup.com
Old     (alan_bogdanoff)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-16-2004, 9:34 PM Reply   
I have a men's Med. Xcel wetsuit that i'll sell.
It's all Black, White lettering, 3mm and in excellent condition.
I'm in NorCal (bay area).
Email me if anybody is interested.