Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old    chasepriest            04-28-2004, 11:19 AM Reply   
I know this should be in the find a third portion, but I dont think it gets looked at quite as much as these. Heres the deal Im coming to wichita kansas and pittsburg kansas ill be there for about 2 weeks starting on may 12. I would really like to get some boarding in while im there because i would hate to miss out on two weeks of riding. I have no problem helping to pay for gas, so if anybody has some room or knows somebody who does hit me up, that would be awesome.
Old    udlose            04-28-2004, 7:14 PM Reply   
I live in Wichita KS...Have an '03 205V....give me a e-mail when you get to town...
Old     (sjgraves)      Join Date: May 2002       04-28-2004, 7:35 PM Reply   
Chase, I am a little out of the way for where you are going to, but I live about 80 miles south of Wichita in Ponca City OK. We ride quite a bit and enjoy different people coming along. As time gets closer email me also if you are interested.

Scott
Old    udlose            04-28-2004, 7:38 PM Reply   
Scott....Is it worth going to Skytook (SP?)....I have heard it is nice and not very busy...UNDISCOVERED BUTTER????
Old     (sjgraves)      Join Date: May 2002       04-28-2004, 8:31 PM Reply   
Shane, Skiatook is a nice lake. It is an hour away from Ponca, closer to Tulsa. It has clear water and does get busy on the weekends. I have a friend that goes there to party. He says it is a great place to do that. We were there during the week and it was good to ride.
Our home lakes are Kaw and Ponca. Both of them are dirty, but they are close for us. Gassed up and at a lake in ~15 minutes. As with all of the lakes, busy on the weekends. I just changed jobs to a normal daylight Monday- Friday schedule this year. We have had these lakes all to ourselves during the week in the past and will have to see how everything works out this year.

Hope I answered your questions.
Scott
Old     (airfreak)      Join Date: Jul 2001       04-29-2004, 7:51 PM Reply   
Went out tonight. I live in Wichita and ride whenever I can. Been using WInfield lake and Eldorado. Have an 02 Xstar.

What brings you to town? I'm on the south east. Email me and we can work something out.
Old    chasepriest            04-30-2004, 7:51 AM Reply   
thanks guys you are making my day, I was worried I wasnt going to get any boarding in. I was born in wichita and all of my family still lives there im just coming up to see everybody. Ill email everybody when it gets closer to that time. Thanks again guys.