Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 19, 2004

Old     (jjared)      Join Date: Oct 2002       02-26-2004, 2:47 PM Reply   
I put a post on the find a pull section but no luck. Hopefully this willl get some traction. If anyone is going out Sunday the 29th let me know. I didn't bring my stuff since I didn't get anything before I left so I'd need to borrow.
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       02-26-2004, 3:19 PM Reply   
Bit of bad timing…. Most of us that ride in the winter will be in Vegas this weekend. Hahn… anyone else going out? Sean? Funk?
Old    tinkerbell            02-26-2004, 3:20 PM Reply   
if you find a pull let me know. I'll go out too.
Old     (leshella)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-26-2004, 3:25 PM Reply   
hey i live on lake washington, but unfortunatly my boats in storage till the end of march, but if you end up finding a pull let me know too--i'll love to go. if you come back this summer hit me up and we'll throw some stuff
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-26-2004, 5:06 PM Reply   
John - Did you find a pull yet?

Looks like there is alot of us who want to get this season started up here in the Northwest and WA in particular. Could be a good season coming up....
Old     (jjared)      Join Date: Oct 2002       02-26-2004, 9:19 PM Reply   
Nope, no ride yet. It's killing me to see water that isn't frozen and I can't ride. Anothe month and I'll be able to hit it in Chicago. Still two more days....maybe I'll get lucky
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-27-2004, 5:47 AM Reply   
Jeff, I just found my way from New York to Atlanta... I'm quite sure if I'll be in town this weekend.
Old    duncans            02-27-2004, 9:02 AM Reply   
It doesn't sound like the problem is finding a third just that the winter boat owners will be in Vegas however if there is a boat going out this weekend and you need a third I'm way available.

Old     (jjared)      Join Date: Oct 2002       02-27-2004, 9:28 AM Reply   
I can't believe I come to Seattle and it's going to be warmer back home in Chicago and I could have been riding there...when I get back it will be cold and snowing again...sucks!

Why is everyone in Vegas?
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       02-27-2004, 9:39 AM Reply   
John,

Are you available Saturday? We are making a run on Lake Stevens on Saturday and wouldn't mind giving you a pull!

Call me if you're interested. Don't know what part of town you're in, but Lake Stevens is North East of Seattle.

Shoot me an email at tshmitty@aol.com
Old    duncans            02-27-2004, 9:58 AM Reply   
Don't suppose you have room for one more? I'm supposed to help a friend move tomorrow but I might be able to get out of it if wakeboarding's at stake.
Old     (jjared)      Join Date: Oct 2002       02-27-2004, 10:00 AM Reply   
I might be if you are out in the afternoon. What's the lake temps like? I usually ride in a shorty at home when it's in the 50's but I'd go trunkin for a chance to ride.
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       02-27-2004, 10:00 AM Reply   
Duncan,

Where you coming from? I'm sure I could fit one more!

I think we will be out around 12ish. If I were you I would get out of the moving gig to wakeboard.

Feel free to email me and I will shoot you my number.
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       02-27-2004, 10:02 AM Reply   
Lake temp is around 45 degrees, but depending on you're size we have a drysuit that you could use. I would call you crazy if you jumped in with a shorty!
Old     (jjared)      Join Date: Oct 2002       02-27-2004, 10:04 AM Reply   
Awesome...I'm 6' 210lbs. Let me know if I need to get a demo board from somewhere and if you'd have a suggestion of where to go.
Old    duncans            02-27-2004, 10:19 AM Reply   
SWEET! thanks
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       02-27-2004, 11:13 AM Reply   
John,

I sent you an email back. See you tomorrow!
Old     (yooper)      Join Date: Jun 2002       02-27-2004, 5:38 PM Reply   
John, You are learning from me well. You'll be a full fledged traveling wake whore soon.......

Skiing conditions are great up here right now. Call me if you're up this way..
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-27-2004, 5:50 PM Reply   
A bunch of us are going snowboarding tomorrow. You guys are welcome to join us. Shoot me an e-mail.

Steven
Old     (jjared)      Join Date: Oct 2002       02-29-2004, 8:56 AM Reply   
Chris, what an awesome day...rusty after the months of winter in Chicago but still awesome. Any of you ever make it out to Chicago hit me up.
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       02-29-2004, 10:22 AM Reply   
John,

Thanks for coming! Good having you out! It was an awesome day. Wish we had better weather to start with, but it was worth the wait.

Old    duncans            03-01-2004, 9:47 AM Reply   
Hey, Thanks for the pull. That rocked!
You guys have an amazing set-up up there. Also thanks for the beer and dinner.

-boarding ho
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       03-01-2004, 1:25 PM Reply   
Duncan,

Thanks for coming out! Nice to have some new riders! We will be having a repeat of that this Sunday if the weather holds up. If you're interested let me know!

John,

Sorry bro! You're more than welcome to come too if you're willing to hop on a plane!