Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-12-2005, 6:15 PM Reply   
Just got through cleaning out the garage, and making another board rack. This is what I ended up with.

I think I have too much stuff!!

BTW - I hear this all the time from the GF.

Help!!!
boards
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       04-12-2005, 6:28 PM Reply   
Never too much stuff!
He who dies...
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-12-2005, 6:41 PM Reply   
I desperately need to make something like that.
Old    clubjoeskier            04-12-2005, 7:14 PM Reply   
Buzz- Was the cry for help for the "toy" problem, or the "girlfriend" problem? (Just curious).....
Old    skatethewake05            04-12-2005, 7:18 PM Reply   
you whore. I wish i had that much stuff. Anything for sale?
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       04-12-2005, 7:40 PM Reply   
Holy crapoly Buzz, can you say excess!!!!!!!!
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       04-12-2005, 7:47 PM Reply   
Buzzer,

Damn, looks a lot better than the last time I was at your place... Not that it looked all that bad, just a little cluttered .

So, this is what happens when you have to take your boat in for repairs, and maintenance... Wakeboarding withdrawals?

-Blake
Old     (nlitworld)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-12-2005, 8:07 PM Reply   
Buzz,
As long as you don't go out there and start counting up dollar amounts on your stuff, you should be fine. Plus, I still see one empty space, and room for some more racks to be built. Tell your GF that you'll consider not buying anymore when it's all full.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-12-2005, 8:28 PM Reply   
OK, Possibly due to boat withdrawls. Mostly just trying to get organized, and less cluttered (read: trying to keep the GF happy so I get .... well, you get the picture..).

Only thing for sale are the two water skis that are really nice ones, used only once, 4 years ago when we bought the first boat, discovered wakeboarding, gave up waterskiing, bla, bla, ..
$50 each with a bag!!

One board is a friends, one is my GF's, two are boat boards (our originals that everyone else uses now). The rest are mine. Another set of bindings on the way. Don't think I need another board though. Gotta learn to ride better before I can justify that.

Joe,

Just a toy problem. GF understands, not that she has a choice!!

BLAKE!!........................
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-12-2005, 8:33 PM Reply   
hey buzz, did i mention the other day that i'm moving in?
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-12-2005, 8:38 PM Reply   
Joe,

Let me build another rack. I am sure you have a bunch of stock too!!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-12-2005, 8:40 PM Reply   
sweet! i'm there!

oh yeah, frankie said she's taking the horses off your hands.
Old     (summerryder)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-12-2005, 8:44 PM Reply   
Buzz,

I've got a suggestion to create some space:

Get rid of the skis!

JB
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-12-2005, 8:50 PM Reply   
jeff, maybe you can take the skis from him. tyler said you're an avid skier.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-12-2005, 8:50 PM Reply   
Jeff,

you need some, don't you. It doesn't make you a bad person! Come on, I will make you a hell of a deal!!
Old     (agfan12)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-12-2005, 9:13 PM Reply   
Buzz, 11 more steps to go, the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem...LOL.
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       04-12-2005, 9:30 PM Reply   
OK… looking at that pick… and saying I have that one,,, and that one,,,, and that one too… and then a few others….minus the skis and knee board. Guess I must need wake therapy too.

Nice Bu btw. It would look good behind my red Tahoe too.

My first recommendation… get your GF a new board… “You have more than one too….” Also… If you put some on one wall and then some on another wall…. It won’t look like so many. My other technique is to keep them all on racks in my storage area…. not in my garage… If they are not stacked up in the garage my wife does not feel I have too many toys. Out of site… out of mind.

Is that an Elsworth hanging on your wall…Nice.

Hey Joe…. We know you can’t move in… cause you don’t ride HL. How you like the new LF bindings Frankie hooked you up with?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-12-2005, 9:40 PM Reply   
hey, didn't you see the pic of me riding the premier?

i love my new bindings! i talked to cliff today...he said brad got a pair, too. have you tried 'em yet? like i told cliff, you need to check 'em out! make sure you get the right size, though. otherwise, you're gonna think they suck!
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       04-12-2005, 9:48 PM Reply   
Buzz I will take that Ellsworth Truth off your hands!!!!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-12-2005, 9:50 PM Reply   
erik, we're gonna have to fight for that ellsworth. i can take you, dude!
Old    wickedwake            04-12-2005, 10:05 PM Reply   
Step 1: Send some of it to ME!
Old     (twitch)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-12-2005, 11:24 PM Reply   
Joe you cant move in becuse Buzz already said he was going to adopt me...
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-13-2005, 6:49 AM Reply   
Joe,

As far as the horses, someone will have a BIG fight on their hands if they want to try and take them. They belong to my GF, and she can whip my butt! Like they say, dynamite comes in small sticks! BTW - the goat also guards the horses!

Jeff,

Good eye on the Ellsworth. Man! I love it. Very nice ride. I need to get it out more often though. I can't use the boat for an excuse this week.

As far as getting the GF another board, the TFD/Minx is hers, and she has only been on it a couple times. I don't think she needs another one. She is not as materialistic as me!
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-13-2005, 8:59 AM Reply   
Looking at how neat and organized everything looks maybe your problem is OCD????

Don’t all of those boards make your garage look great!!
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-13-2005, 9:43 AM Reply   
nice set up Buzz
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-20-2005, 9:33 PM Reply   
Whacha use to make those racks out of?
Old     (jman)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-21-2005, 8:31 AM Reply   
He who has the most toys, Wins!
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-21-2005, 8:34 AM Reply   
Danny,

I used 2X4's, drilled the holes in them, cut pieces of 1" PVC pipe, then covered with foam insulation. Cost for the entire thing was less than $50
Old     (bear)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-21-2005, 11:56 AM Reply   
Wow Buzz you weren't joking the other wk when you said you had alot of toys! So when are we having the BBQ at your house after San V?
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-21-2005, 9:17 PM Reply   
Jason,

Just about anytime. We just have to plan a day or two ahead. I'm game! BTW - what days are you available to go to San V(Thu or Fri)? I am planning on this Thurs (28th). Maybe then. I may make it out on Fri for part of the day, but have to leave town in the afternoon. Anyway, as far as a BBQ, there are going to be plenty of chances, especially with the weekends opening up soon.

Keep in touch, and maybe we will see you Thurs or Fri.