Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 14, 2007

Old     (trickyboarder08)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-24-2007, 10:14 AM Reply   
Ok, at the beginning of the year I bought the '06 Shane Bindings, and the '06 Shane board. I bought the Bindings from Grizzly Sports and the Board from EvoGear. It was actually cheaper to buy them seperate. Well the bindings have been tearing up really bad. They not only look bad, but the inside is coming apart and it feels really bad on my feet. Will this be covored my warranty. And what do I need to do to get it covored. How good is grizzly sports about backing there products?
Old     (trickyboarder08)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-24-2007, 10:49 AM Reply   
bump
Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       09-24-2007, 10:56 AM Reply   
why would you possibly come on here and ask that when you can just as easily call them and ask THEM. That will take out any and all speculation that you would get from people on here. I am sure they will take care of you. Send them an email if you do not have a phone
Old     (wake_pirate)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-24-2007, 9:21 PM Reply   
Wow Troy, dont hold back. I have the 07 Shanes & I can see some of the stitching coming undone. My buddy has some different LF bindings & his are just about done for going into his 2nd season. Call LF, they should hook you up.
Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       09-24-2007, 11:15 PM Reply   
Has nothing to do with Brandon at all. Sorry if it sounded that way. Just seems there will be so many responses (mostly irrelevant or bashing). It just seems like the simplest most direct answer would come from Grizzly's.

So to answer the original thread in a more pleasant demeanor, Call Grizzly's they can best answer everyone of your questions. For what it's worth, I have always found them extremely easy do deal with and they have stood behind their product
Old     (glasshouse)      Join Date: May 2007       09-25-2007, 1:42 PM Reply   
i believe grizzly has a one year warranty on the bindings... at least mine do, i actually have to send back my 06 state bindings because the left two is tearing apart. they told me just to wait till the end of the season since it takes a couple weeks for anything to be done about them.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       09-25-2007, 1:48 PM Reply   
If I am not mistaking LF boots have a 1 Yr warranty.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       09-25-2007, 1:52 PM Reply   
Here is Liquid Forces warranty on all there product, taken from Liquid Forces web page.

WARRANY DURATION

Wakeboards: 1 year from date of purchase.

Boot bindings: 1 year from date of purchase.

Wood Wakeskates: 90 days from date of purchase.

Armada Wakeskates: 1 year from date of purchase.

Venture Wake Surfboards: 1 year from date of purchase.

Custom Wake Surfboards: No Warranty

Ropes/Handles: 1 year from date of purchase.

Vests:1 year from date of purchase.

Bags:1 year from date of purchase.

Liquid Tunes: 90 days from date of purchase.