Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old     (ty540)      Join Date: Nov 2001       09-03-2003, 3:40 AM Reply   
anyone want to take me wakeboarding?
¿hay alguien que le gustaría tomarme wakeboarding?

(Message edited by ty540 on September 03, 2003)
Old     (laptom)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-03-2003, 4:33 AM Reply   
Try http://www.eurowake.com for contact with Europian boarders...
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-03-2003, 12:53 PM Reply   
Tyler: Usted tiene que ser un poco más específico al área que usted está adentro en el momento.
Old    wakeboardjo            09-03-2003, 1:19 PM Reply   
you have to be more specific as to what area you are in right now?
Old    ampedmotodiva            09-03-2003, 1:20 PM Reply   
i'm with kristian on that one - what area are you in? i was in spain a couple of weeks ago, and i found out that there's a lagoon in valencia (about 45 minutes outside of san sebastian on the north-eastern coast of spain), which is where most spaniards in that area wakebaoard. in san sebastian, check out pukas surf shop, and they will give you more details. sorry i can't help you out with any other areas...
Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-03-2003, 2:16 PM Reply   
I was in Spain too about a month and a half ago! Found a spot to wakeboard but the choppy water, bayliner, and old directional board i had to use really turned me off.... I think i'm spoiled! with what i'm use to...
Old     (ty540)      Join Date: Nov 2001       09-04-2003, 11:30 AM Reply   
I´m in Granada. Thanks for the replies folks. Studying over here is cool, although my summer has definitely been cut short. Happy riding.