Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old     (doobie)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-27-2005, 9:05 AM Reply   
I guess it was bound to happen.I was gonna purchase one end of this month,like Friday,Yikes! Does anyone know of a coupon or anything to help a guy out,!Caframr@aol.com
Old    wickedwake            04-27-2005, 9:10 AM Reply   
The price change happened about a month ago. Yes it sucks but the Monster Tower has always been worth more than it was priced. It is still by far the most tower you can get for the money. We put ours on yesterday
Old    jmac_04            04-27-2005, 11:34 AM Reply   
I put mine on last Thursday and got to enjoy it all weekend. It was great and silent. Monster Rocks!
Old    kingjaycee            04-27-2005, 1:36 PM Reply   
I'm getting my installed this week and should hopefully be able to enjoy it saturday!
Old    dank            04-27-2005, 1:47 PM Reply   
I was told the price increase is due to the increase in the price of aluminum. They are throwing in the swivel tow point. Only a $30 dollar value, but at least it's something.
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-27-2005, 7:21 PM Reply   
Somebody had to pay for Breanne's boob job. Work of that high quality does not come cheap.
Old     (uga33)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-28-2005, 5:48 AM Reply   
Easy Doc. I noticed that as well.

Doobie, The price increase is really minimal for what you are getting. Plus Monster's customer service is unmatched. He stands behind what he sells.
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-28-2005, 8:06 AM Reply   
There are $130 in previously optional accessories now included with the tower, and the $70 true increase does not cover the increase in aluminum and production costs since we started - http://futures.tradingcharts.com/chart/AL/M

I was very personally attached to $995 and probably held onto it to long but we really had to change since it's no longer me in my basement with towers in the garage. Were almost like a real company now with all that expensive stuff called overhead.

We just celebrated our 2 year anniversary as a company and a huge thanks to all our customers and supporters!
Old    bigthunder            04-28-2005, 8:13 AM Reply   
I went by the Alpharetta location this past Tuesday to check out the new tower speakers. They look and sound awesome! I was really impressed with my visit. As soon as I started talking speakers with one of the staff, Bill came out and offered a demo on the speakers and complete audio system. He is very passionate about what he does and has created in Monster Tower. The new Tige looks great. Thanks for the hospitality Bill...you guys are awesome!
Old     (doobie)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-28-2005, 9:39 AM Reply   
Thanks for the input peoples, I totally agree the product/price is unmatched. I felt the pinch of the metals increase in my industry about 7 months ago ( nail prices went up 25%)Time for America to put Pittsburgh back on the map! I wasn't doggin' Just thought I'd give a shout and see if anything turned up.Gonna make my order today,WOO HOO
Old     (sdub)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-28-2005, 11:56 AM Reply   
Its no doubt Monsters success is due to a great product and your down to earth and timely responses on this site. You seem like real people over there, not just some guys trying to seperate us from our money. Continued success.