Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 16, 2009

Old     (chrishopf)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-23-2009, 6:49 PM Reply   
I went home for lunch today and I had a box on the front porch from the AWESOME guys at LIQUID FORCE!!! Opened it up and found the SICKEST board I have ever seen!!!! The graphics on this board are INSANE and looks like its going to be soooo much fun on the rails!!! I cant wait to slide it at the park tomorrow! I will be back with a review tomorrow evening after Ive had it underneath my feet!! Holy crap Im stoked!!!

CH
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       10-23-2009, 7:55 PM Reply   
PICS?!?!?!?!?
Old    benj_t            10-23-2009, 8:28 PM Reply   
Chris I cant wait to ride your new board! haha
Old     (chrishopf)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-23-2009, 8:42 PM Reply   
quick pic from this afternoon http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4279908&id=699040497
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-24-2009, 3:39 PM Reply   
link not working for me
Old     (chrishopf)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-24-2009, 7:34 PM Reply   
For some reason, I cant figure out how to upload a picture here.

Anyways, I got a chance to take a few passes around the park today and this is hands down the most fun board ive ridden! Whether the trex is wet or dry, it slides faster and smoother than any board Ive ever hit rails with!! It has a good amount of FLEX to it but has some channels on the top of the deck in between your feet which makes it alittle stiffer in between your bindings, but hardly any. I have always noticed traditional FLEX boards twisting between my feet sometimes when I cut hard but this board remains strong and holds an awesome edge and I assume its because of the channels. It presses great and has a TON of POP when ollie-ing onto rails! AS I said earlier, the grind base on the bottom is soo fast and seems to be holding up great too. Although I only slid it about 40 times today, there are hardly ANY marks on the bottom, and the ones that were there came off with my finger!! Freaking AWESOME board and I cant wait to shred again tomorrow!!! GO ORDER ONE ASAP!!!

CH
Old     (chrishopf)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-24-2009, 8:23 PM Reply   
pics can be seen on ECWP's Blog Page...

http://www.eastcoastwake.blogspot.com/

CH
Old     (wakeborder5)      Join Date: Jun 2002       10-24-2009, 8:41 PM Reply   
Chris, does it retain its shape when stood on on the dock? Some of the prototypes looked to lack a little rigidity, but they were supposed to be working on that as well as it was one of the ones without channels, which usually have more flex.
Old     (chrishopf)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-24-2009, 9:04 PM Reply   
Ray, Im not 100% sure I understand your question, but Imma give it a shot... When you stand on it in your boots, it flexes some, but the nose and tail are still off the ground alittle bit. It has flex, but is not a wet noodle under your feet. Hope that helps..

CH
Old     (pierem)      Join Date: Sep 2008       10-25-2009, 1:25 AM Reply   
Does anyone had try the board behind a boat?
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       10-25-2009, 7:14 PM Reply   
awesome, cant wait to see the other flex boards in LF's lineup especially the watson hybrid