Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 21, 2006

Old     (norcal72)      Join Date: Aug 2005       03-30-2006, 4:13 PM Reply   
Well, my new Enzo should be here in another 10-12 days and it goes right to the stereo shop, but I have no idea what I should do. Obviously the shop will have good input but I want to make sure it is done up right. I dont want to go out of control with the budget but I am willing to pay what it takes to do it right. I ordered it without any system whatsover so I will be starting from scratch. I will be using my ipod more than anything so I want to have that mounted cleanly. So I am basically looking for any and all help so I end up with a badass system. My boat does have the new evolution tower if that matters for speakers. Thanks in advance for any input.
Old     (mhayes)      Join Date: Jul 2004       03-30-2006, 5:51 PM Reply   
So what is your budget? What brands of equipment does the shop you are taking it to carry? Are you purchasing equipment and just having someone install it? What are you looking to get out of the system (e.g. lots of bass, clear tunes to the rider @ 80ft, etc.)?

In other words, you have to provide a lot more info besides wanting a badass system without going way over your budget.
Old     (norcal72)      Join Date: Aug 2005       03-30-2006, 8:16 PM Reply   
I understand your point. I know I have not given much as I really have no idea what to look for or even what to expect. I have no idea what a system will cost but I could see throwing a few grand at it. I have no ideas what brands I have to my disposal. I would say that clear tunes for the rider would be a high priority as well as good bass. Sorry for the lack of info as I am trying to get started in a direction. Thanks again for any help.