Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 22, 2007

Old     (gdillyfunk69)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-05-2007, 5:22 PM Reply   
Just a lil video I put together with some footage from last season..... Enjoy!!!

P.S. I believe some people wanted some footage of the pool/rail we built, and theres a few clips in the video!!

THANKS!!
Old     (gdillyfunk69)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-05-2007, 5:23 PM Reply   
picUpload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       03-05-2007, 5:25 PM Reply   
where is it man?
Old     (jwr)      Join Date: Jan 2006       03-05-2007, 5:28 PM Reply   
those are more like pictures than a video
Old     (gdillyfunk69)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-05-2007, 6:16 PM Reply   
Sorry I was just building the hype....

WAKEPICS:
http://wakepics.com/view_single.php/Chris-Waters-Demo-Video_wakeboarding-photos.html?medid=20807

YOU TUBE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZrsDthZTus
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-05-2007, 6:36 PM Reply   
You'd do a lot better on your TS edge & wouldn't butt check if you stood up on your edge in. Check the most recent WBM for a do & don't of edging, yours TS is in the don't category. Looks like your having fun though, keep it up!
Old     (wakebrdr38)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-05-2007, 8:01 PM Reply   
link some stuff switch, it got kind of old watchin you revert around on every landing. other than that it was pretty good! double up footage never gets old!
Old     (moomba_man)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-05-2007, 8:35 PM Reply   
Nice vid! I really like the boat and that slider pool is sick.
Old     (wakehopper)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-06-2007, 4:08 PM Reply   
This just makes me want to get on the water and build some kind of slider. I just wish it was warm here in Kentucky.
I noticed the little USF Part of the video. I just wanted to take this chance to say "GO CARDS" (The Ville)
Old     (gdillyfunk69)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-06-2007, 5:58 PM Reply   
thats funny that a CARDS fan saw taht video...

I will take this time to point out that I was in the stadium last year when THE BULLS trampled you guys in Tampa.....

OH and how did you guys do this year against West Virginia...

you see we beat them..... but I don't think you guys had quite the same outcome....
Old     (shredthegnar)      Join Date: Feb 2007       03-06-2007, 7:31 PM Reply   
better than me. but, got old seeing the same tricks over and over and over and over
Old    dabigkahuna            03-07-2007, 12:33 AM Reply   
Chris,

Nice vid, looks like you guys are having way too much fun!

What's the song in your video? It's pretty sick, goes well with the footage.
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-07-2007, 1:49 PM Reply   
"I Make it Rain"- Fat Joe f/ Lil Wayne is the song you speak of....

Sick riding man, I love to see people going HUGE off of D-UPs thats what riding is all about!!
Old     (wakehopper)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-08-2007, 7:31 PM Reply   
Chris
I was at the Louisville - USF game this year when the bulls took the beating.
I was pumped to see the bulls beat West Virginia, But so did the cards ( A.K.A. Big East Champs).
USF has a good team and is going to be tough this upcoming season.

I still just wish it was Tampa weather here so we could ride.