Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old     (longhornfan)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-11-2006, 7:11 PM Reply   
Been eye ballin' a ditch near my house since I moved in this past Feb. Finaly me and a few friends put a couple sliders in and hit it this past week when we got a warm day. Let me know what y'all think. Not good riding by the way. But good fun for sure. Best time I've had since my boat crapped on me in July.
http://wakepics.com/view_single.php/Ditch-Wakeboarding_wakeboarding-photos.html?medid=20568
Old     (jonb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       11-11-2006, 9:03 PM Reply   
Looks like it was fun. Ive always wanted to do that but I havent found a good enough spot to do it at yet.
Old     (garret_s)      Join Date: Apr 2006       11-12-2006, 7:20 AM Reply   
funny. that rail was a mini-rail!
Old     (longhornfan)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-12-2006, 7:41 AM Reply   
Yeah, it ended up being deeper than we thought there so the rails ended up being to short to the water. The first one I quit even trying to hit. The second one wasn't great but it was still something to do. I shredded my carrier bearing on my drive shaft so I won't be able to do that again 'till I find something to tow with. Next time we're gonna' try to set up more and different rails.
Old     (7890303)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-12-2006, 9:16 AM Reply   
We used to do that w/ our surfboards on the beach when it was flat back at Padre Island. Its fun as hell, where ya at longhornfan?
Old     (longhornfan)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-12-2006, 11:16 AM Reply   
Wichita, KS. Grew up near Temple, TX and lived in Virginia awhile when I was still active duty in the Navy.